Snatch Thieves

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Guys (n your GFs) and GIRLS

Be Careful! when you are around Taman Mayang area

I just want to post up and inform as many people as I can, especially those that frequent the area, the futsal court, badminton court and Ming Tien.

Date & Time of Incident: 8.20pm+/- (16th Feb. 2005)
Location: @ the residential road next to a corner house near the Badminton court.

What happened?
2 Snatch Thieves attacked a young couple and slash the girl's left hand when try to wrestle her purse/handbag out of her grasp. We couldn't see whether she was holding a purse or a bag as it happened too fast.

We were enjoying our food at the CNY Open House when we hear a scream from the side of the house, the first instinct that came to us was to run out and gave chase. Saw 2 @sshole on a kapchai attacking the girl for her purse/handbag. The pillion rider even got bold enough to get down from the bike, and wrestle the girl for the bag and slash her left palm during the tussle. By the time we get out of the house, the thieves had rode off towards the shoplots. A car that was dropping ppl off at the Dinner tried to gave chase but was obstructed by traffic around the shoplots. :angry:

The girl's palm was bleeding profusely and had to be taken to the clinic for stiches. I hope she's alright. It's okay to lose the purse/handbag but to be injured is just not right. :angry:

It's lucky the kapchai did not turn left, or they'd end up in our path and we'd bring them down and make sure their mothers won't recognise them before handing them over to the police. :angry:

They practically spoil our mood @ the CNY Open House with that incident happening. We were told that this is not the first case around the area and it seems that the two @sshole did a similar job earlier before hitting on the girl. :angry:

We were able to make out that the two snatch thieves are skinny, malay/indon, in their mid 20s. The pillion rider was in dark jeans and white t-shirt and white helmet, the rider was in dark clothes. Couldn't make out the plate number of the bike. :angry:

So for all those of you that frequent the area. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL! LADIES, TRY NOT TO CARRY A HANDBAG OR HOLD A PURSE. Your life is more important than a silly handbag that you want to match your clothes with.

That's all, just want to post this up to warn as many people as I can as well as lepas geram as we couldn't do anything to stop it from happening. :angry:

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Happened to my grandma once in Sunway almost 2 years ago, the same row as where the old Daiichi used to be. She was standing there and 2 indian man snatched her bag and caused her to fall onto the ground.

Old woman also want to steal, kanasai betul! :angry:

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
well my friends house mate also kena.
she came back to her house,park her car,opened her car door and she wanna close the gate .she were carrying 2 handbag,1 big,1 small(i dunno why la)suddenly 2 malay driving kapchai go and rampas her bag(bigger 1).coz like this she screamed and all the neighbour rush out to help her.those 2 not happy coz she screamed and many saw thier face they make a big turn from the other side of the road,slapped her and steal the smaller bag also
hope this snacth thieves die in accident.got 2 hands also dowan work.even some ppl thier whole body not so functionable is still working to make a living.assholes cant even work.

moe6

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
PJ
Visit site
as a LKW student that was going there before we moved to cyberjaya, snatch theft in that area is all too common. A friend of mine had it happen 3 times to her o_O. And that's in less than a year.

might be a little more common now? I still go there for breakfast sometimes and it's a whole lot more quiet since we moved to CJ.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

neone noes wer i can get this done? n how much will it set me back...i askd the ppl at daichi and they said they cudnt do it(bcos they have to flatten the hood and apparently it makes da hood flimsy)...
btw...i photoshopd the pic.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience