Search results

1. WTA - Tuning e-manage for my Perodua Viva

Hi, :itsme: can anyone advise me where to send my perodua viva for emanage tuning? btw its an NA car, auto, just mod on exhaust.everything else is stock. thanks
  2. pls recommend me a good tyre for preve- size 205 55 16

hi all, :itsme: just would like to seek opinion on a good set of tyre. wat is suitable for preve. currently stock is from gt radial bax2. however i am not confident wif these on high speed and wet roads. is good year eagle f1 directional 5 good?
  3. front anti roll bar

dear all, recently i have change and install a front anti roll bar from dsport to my perodua viva 1.0 auto. i find that now the steering feels heavy.is that normal? :confused: thanks
  4. Stupid Wira Driver! NBF 835

Just want to share my experience just now (ard 10pm, 16/04/2011). A stupid wira driver change lane ignoring my car eventhough I have gave a warning honk. The location is at the flyover at Kesas near Summit USJ. I almost hit that stupid Wira with number plate NBF 835. What I can say is...
  5. Need Help Regarding Engine Conversion......

i know that this may have been covered before...but i'd like to know wat type of engine would best suit my toyota corolla gl 1.3 year 89.now the engine give me too much headache.can anyone show me the direction to which engine is best and the cost for the conversion.i need to know the right...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

seems that its really hard to find new panel for eg4,so i want to wrap my panel with some sort of leather or fabric.but where can I find a shop that can do this kind of wrapping?

i know there's a diy topic bout this,but i need a shop,cause its easier
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience