Stupid Wira Driver! NBF 835

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006

Just want to share my experience just now (ard 10pm, 16/04/2011). A stupid wira driver change lane ignoring my car eventhough I have gave a warning honk. The location is at the flyover at Kesas near Summit USJ. I almost hit that stupid Wira with number plate NBF 835.

What I can say is that I think that Stupid Wira is trying to play with the reckless 99 Speedmart lorry. That what makes him even more moron! Wanted to take picture of that lorry number plate also but the lorry drives even worse and dangerous. Whatever the reason, that stupid Wira driver should not speed on a RED traffic light!

Furthermore did not even care to give sorry gesture during the long waiting for the light to turn GREEN! WTF!!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
maybe the wira late for clubbing kot haha...
the lorry also same....can complaint to speedmart mgmt for reckless driving,
luckily nothing happened to u bro....

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
the lorry was beside me...then that wira overtake the lorry and straight went to my lane...
noticed in the picture the lorry was in front of both of us...hahaha!

in KESAS the lorry even drives alot faster...zig zagging and then followed by a neo and saga.
they even went to the left using the lane to proton to avoid the traffic.
like hell break loose...everyone tend to drive recklessly...

however that wira drive according to speed limit suddenly...maintain 90kmh..
the bugger shud've drive carefully in the first place.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If we wanna start posting about idiot drivers, I think there is
no end to our posting...too many idiot drivers on the road that
I'm starting to get immune and ignoring them..doesn't really
does any effect on me unless they wanna play games...:top:

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
If we wanna start posting about idiot drivers, I think there is
no end to our posting...too many idiot drivers on the road that
I'm starting to get immune and ignoring them..doesn't really
does any effect on me unless they wanna play games...:top:

Agree agree...:driver:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
hahaha....at dat time just wanted to release/shout my rage...
better do it in the net...coz i know everyone face this issue often.
sorry for raising the same issue all over again...

coz this is the first time i jammed on the brake really hard till it scream with my speedcutter screaming too...wat pissed me off is dat not a single gesture/sign of sorry watsoever...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha....at dat time just wanted to release/shout my rage...
better do it in the net...coz i know everyone face this issue often.
sorry for raising the same issue all over again...

coz this is the first time i jammed on the brake really hard till it scream with my speedcutter screaming too...wat pissed me off is dat not a single gesture/sign of sorry watsoever...
No la bro, is good to share :smile:
Just saying that we will be posting a lot more
and thereis no ending to it. :biggrin:

Well, can say a lot of inconsiderate
drivers on the road...

As long as we drive, we can see at least minimum
one idiot driver on the road..especially during weekdays
after working hours...

Can't do anything but best let them learn it the hard way
than wasting our time and energy to acknowledge them
about their dangerous action/driving to by honking them.

That's what I believe in la haha! :driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just rcvd this email :

TRUE STORY - MY WORKING COLLEGUE Faisal's Friend.
Please tell to everyone. Happen on Sunday 3 April 2011

This is my sad story, a one really unforgetable moment in my life. Finally its my turn to experience an unfortunate event.

Yesterday, between 10.00 to 10.30am at Elite highway, I have been hijacked.

I make my way home from work place around 9.30, reached Cyberjaya toll around 9.50 pm. I then take an exit to Shah Alam. Just about 50 metres after I take my left lane from the exit, I noticed one Mercedes E Class 240 from right lane behind me, take a closer range to me. At first, I don't bother, but then it came really near and wind down window on passenger side, I saw one Malay guy, with PDRM cap and long sleeve shirt look alike police traffic, ask me to pull aside. At that time, I was thinking, whether to run or not. If I run, I'm not sure if I'm fast enough to outrun them, or if they are real police, I would get shot, and if they are not real police, if they have gun, sure they can outrun me and put a bullet inside my head, so I make a stop.

The Malay guy on passenger side came down and approached me, I was still inside car at that moment. That guy ask me to came out. Thinking it was high profile police driving Mercedes, so I go out while shutting down the engine. That guy circulate my car and mention that this car was suspected as stolen car. I straight away deny it, and that guy ask me to follow him to police station, so I said OK, but before that I ask him one thing, where is your badge id? And then bad dream happen.

The guy suddenly grab my hand, try to cuff me with his handcuff, and try to drag me into the Mercedes, I struggle myself to get away as strong as I can, and drag that guy to opposite way. I managed to let myself go but the guy managed to confiscate my car key. I make no turn, run as fast as I can to opposite way of the highway while shouting and waiving hands for help, but no one make a stop, thinking it was real police try to catch me and i am the criminal !!!

After a while, I look back and saw the second guy, the driver, also Malay, came out, drive my car and gone with the Mercedes. After a while, one lorry reply my waiving and took me to nearest toll booth where I find one patrol car there, I end up until dawn at police station reporting everything.

I lost my car, my notebook, my phone, and nearly my life if I were successfully dragged into the car. I may end up like Susilawati case though.

The case has been classified as high profile crime, because robbing at daylight, in public, no mask on, and possible firearm involve. So guys, beware, my advice, always speeding, dont care about the speedtrap, your life is more importanr than the ticket that u have to pay.

Update as of 9.4.2011 :-

Identification has been done and one of the suspect seems inside database already, wanted for the same case. Police failed to detect my car through any highway CCTV after the said event. My car no where to be found.

Update as of 12.4.2011 :-

No news from police, going to submit insurance today.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Bro SF,

thx for the advice...
hahaha...ya, ya...neverending story...
i was drving as per normal after dat...
and will waste alot of petrol trying to prove anything on the road...hahaha!
so release my stress here lol...hehehe...

Bro Danz,

dats one scary incident...damn...
Pray hard nothing like dat will happen to me or my family...

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i like the 180 speed mark....hahaha! :burnout:
shud've taken pic so dat can email to speedmart...hahaha!
but dat lorry dem fast...even i scared to c the stunt pulled by the lorry driver... :stupid:

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
Mr. DE, sorry to learn that. D**n those guys who hijacked your friend's car. their life ain't worth sh*t. what goes around comes around. may they meet someone tougher than them, and they'll eat sh*t. They have number and force, but they forgot that there is God. May they rot on this very earth. GRRRR!!!!

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Regarding Danz's friend's case, I think if anyone were to encounter this *touchwood*, its best to wind down the window a bit while keep the car moving and ask the so called "policeman" what he wants. If he suspects something, just tell him to follow you to the nearest police station. Never ever stop and get down from your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, im a new member but have been visiting this forum for quite a while.

i owned a proton wira 4G15 year 2001. yesterday got a friend want to swap his 4G91 carb engine(currently at old proton saga) with my engine. he said i need to pay only the swap cost. he wont pay anything. he's a foreman so i dont think he will take much money.

so, the question are,

1. is it worth it? i know 4G91 is far better than 4G15 and a lot of mod can be done on it. but still wanna ask is it a good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience