Search results

1. D

DC5 vs. Wald Golf GTI

Yeah heard about the lawsuit thing by APR against REVO. It's business I suppose. Some says that REVO is APR and others say likewise.. Off topic but has any1 heard of the new 170hp Golf GT with the new 1.4 FSI superturbo engine? sounds quite tasty if u ask me.
  2. D

DC5 vs. Wald Golf GTI

Hmm... I got the 260hp bit from the uk mkiv forum, anywho here's the bit regarding the 260hp+ rating from their website:http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/317524/ShowPost.aspx, Oh and I forgot to add that the 260hp+ dyno was done with the use of 98ron fuel :) IMHO I think the suspension is just...
  3. D

DC5 vs. Wald Golf GTI

The mkv golf gti is one seriously awesome piece of kit. The interior quality is superb, the seats is snug and comfy and it has that cool steering wheel to boot. Dsg transmission is ever so smooth between gear transition and the gear changes are lightning quick. Engine mods should be...
  4. D

Enthusia: Professional Racing

Am I the only one who thinks that the physics in enthusia is more realistic than gt4?
  5. D

Any Macross fan here?

Basically the Robotech series is a weak attempt at combining 1 highly successful(super dimension fortress macross) and 2 so.. so.. but unrelated anime (mospeada & southern cross) into one big continuing and totally confusing show.
  6. D

Crashed Ferrari 360 Modena!!!

Sure we're all retarded but I rather much be a live retard than a dead one.. I'm sure even a total retard can understand this.
  7. D

Way Cool (new Link to more PIX!)

Hopefully nissan will give it proper turbocharged muscle to back its look.
  8. D

Crashed Ferrari 360 Modena!!!

"It's not my fault!" that's what the peep would say when they can get away with it with their ass intact.
  9. D

Ferrari is really too cruel....

IMHO, kicking out minardi is kinda ghey. The F1 really needs more works and privateer teams to make things interesting.
  10. D

unexpected performance

The new regs might just be stupid enuf to work, just hope that the german sausage man don't win the majority of the races like he always does.
  11. D

unexpected performance

The toyota's seems to be doing quite well too.
  12. D

Got Smoked big time

Our tax on imports is total B.S! in the uk a clio 182 is about a grand more than a sgti, peugeot 206 gti 180 is worth 2K more and a ctr is about 3k xtra! Great value for a decade and a half car? methink not! <_<
  13. D

Malaysian cars in the eyes of UK reviewers

Pronton better cum out with new models and fast, if they are to make a believer out of me.
  14. D

NikeOne

Awesome car! :blink: but that heartbeat sound is kinda freaky and distracting.. :ph34r: me crap skill got me round the Nur. in a slow 7:34 :(
  15. D

Good work protong

QC? what QC? what me worry? :lol:
  16. D

Retreat! -Review: R3 Satria

The civic and teg R is sold considerably cheaper in other countries, thanks to our 'unique' tax structure cars are priced as it is here <_<
  17. D

Good or not we need a proper hothatch shootout.. sr3 vs the world :P
  18. D

Maybe.. then again we may never know coz when was the last time u saw one of these beaut. on the road? :huh:
  19. D

I guess its ok for a new 13 yrs old car with a few hop up bits.. :unsure: and probably be the great compared to what is on the market (like none..) but if taxes werent an issue we be looking at a whole lot of modern go faster hatches like a clio 182, ctr, 206 gti...
  20. D

crashed

Racing on public road is the gay! :angry:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I would like to ask for some help. I would like to know what type of engine oil is good to use for a v6 engine which has done around 98 000km for around 5 years?

Also, how much is it usually to pump the air cond air and gear oil?

Would really appreciate all the sifus help as i'm a very young guy who jst started driving. Thx alots ! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience