Search results

1. Opel Manta A classic car

Opel Manta A for sale , of cos RWD chassis :D Grant available but not in my name, grant is the new type not old card Roadtax more than 2 years not renewed No engine , only body available Windscreen front and back good condition It has a sunroof front grill also still there Chrome trimmings ...
  2. HKS T4 Manifold evo n vr4

HKS T4 manifold for evo and vr4 only 300 pieces were made in this world, very rare item can use with t3 turbo but have to make a adaptor price is 1200 last price firm, really below than my cost price, i would need money
  3. Evo 8/9 Valve Springs , OEM

Evo 3 spring and retainer Evo 8 spring and retainer Evo 3 retainer Evo 8 retainer Evo 3 spring and retainer: 69.1 gram Evo 8 spring and retainer: 43.5 gram Evo 3 retainer: 13.6 gram Evo 8 retainer: 4.0 gram Evo 3 spring: 55.5 gram Evo 8 spring: 39.5 gram What is Beehive design ? Valve...
  4. 50trim aka FP Green turbo

Front housing AR50 Garrett , Compressor wheel 50trim purchased from FP USA (54mm/76.2mm) Turbine wheel Mitsubishi TD06H Turbine housing TD05 - plug and play for evo123,vr4,gsr Performance 360 journal bearing Free steel braided oil feed line Watercooled catridge Turbo no freeplay - Just...
  5. Track Car Procedure

Dear all, I finally gotten myself a track car. Its of cos joined at the very end of the booth and no chassis were involved in joining it. I have heared many stories here and there so I would like to get some info from you guys. How do I make it a legal track car. Some of them say 1. Although I...
  6. 2 Pot Rear Brakes

Guys, anyone here driving wira/satria/putra who has fitted twin pots from other makes onto their cars (brembo,subaru,nissan) ? would like to know which would be the easy to do make/brand of cos some customizing has to be done, but at what level thank u
  7. Wira Missing BEX 6162

BEX 6162 Wira Sedan 1.6 grey... bodypart wira black front behind with evo kit rim advan RR 16
  8. Best Fuel Savers in the world

im too bored this is no gimmick , please guys , this is one and the only fuel savers that work in this world for the price u for those junk oxygen tank la, hydrogen generator la , magnet crap la, get one of these and u r done with it, lol stop buying JUNK , tune up ur AFR's guys , if u all want...
  9. Pipercams were bullshit in Malaysia

I was surfing through another forum , and i wish to share this link to the others All these while , we always wondered Pipercams in Malaysia ? woah mitsubishi 4g1x got piper ? woah kancil mira engine also got Piper ? finally pipercams posted out in their site and they are taking action on it...
  10. Evo stock exhaust size and design

Hi everyone, i would like to know the stock exhaust size for the evo7 and up and is it S-Flow and whts the price like for a second hand piece. thanks a million
  11. GSR Gearbox

guys, i would want to know if any of u guys know the RPM vs Speed for the GSR gearbox on gear 3 and 4 thanks a million
  12. GT35R Ballbearing from hell

Since there are too many stories of "Im using a GT35 ballbearing, i got it cheap" "my ar70 is confirm a ballbearing turbo bt not ori" "my ar70 spool fast, ballbearing" I am not here to spoil anyones market or sales lets hear the true story of a DSM'er who is also a turbo expert/service/engineer...
  13. New Garrett Turbo GTX-R

just sharing for monsters out there Garrett GTX-R Turbochargers feature: - All-new, forged and fully-machined (Billet) compressor wheels designed using the latest in aerodynamics...
  14. Plug and Play Turbochargers

These are some nice plug n play turbochargers for the Evo 4-9 as well as the Evo X series, Sleeeperrrssss in da houseeeee , any of u guys using em ? FP Red 550whp+ , 600whp record has been done before, boost treshhold 3700rpm fastest record so far 9.57s 1/4 mile another car recorded 9.59s...
  15. 6 speed vs 5 speed

I have read alot thru this few days about the 6speed gearbox and 5 speed gearbox wht i have learned so far, the 6speed is done by Aisin, the 5 speed is by mitsu on their own correct me if im wrong as ratio wise, the 6 speed doesnt have much diffrence in the cruise rpm, at 140kmh they are jst...
  16. Boost Issues, haha my head is gonna blow

My head is gonna blow trying to solve this issue, Wanna get some input from you guys I run a T04E only, with a 38mm Tial wastegate 1st Issue I cant half throthle and cruise on the highway , the turbo will keep on surging and the bov will open,close,open,close, switched to greddy type-r , still...
  17. Turbosmart vs Tial

I heard alot of ppl saying a turbosmart is better than the tial's i think my tial is gone as it doesnt regulate the boost no more as it used to just would like your feedbacks dont la jst post "XXX is the best"
  18. PS Powersport tuning products

Test Post 2
  19. Turbo TD06SH

Saw this fishy post stating this is a Td06h-25g from this pictures and description turbo sifu's , wht is wrong in this spec :D , why does it sound so funny specs were in malay , quoted and link http://www.mudah.my/vi/3163527.htm?ca=8_s Bump: from the way i see it its a garrett style...
  20. Kelford 272 , Supertech, Skunk2 Dual Springs Evo1-8

Abandoned project , gonna continue with my 2jz project need to sell of my stuff , u offer me a price 1. Kelford 272 for vr4 , evo1,2,3 , one of the best 272 cams on the market lift 11mm 2. Supertech Viton Valve seals for vr4,evo1,2,3 3. Skunk2 Dual valve springs + retainer for vr4,evo1-8 be...