Plug and Play Turbochargers

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
These are some nice plug n play turbochargers for the Evo 4-9 as well as the Evo X series,
Sleeeperrrssss in da houseeeee , any of u guys using em ?

FP Red
550whp+ , 600whp record has been done before, boost treshhold 3700rpm
fastest record so far 9.57s 1/4 mile
another car recorded 9.59s 1/4mile

THis one above is the new version with 80mm front nozzle port and also bigger compressor wheel

some dynochart of the FP's

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wat are the hp ratings and spool range? :biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
there are a few types from the photos above

i have input the HP range hehe

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
The Dyno Graphs are of 2 different cars. The Cobb tuning graphs were generated in Plano Texas using our own 2006 EVO9 with a 2.3l engine with 4R cams and run in 3rd gear on 93 octane gas. The Switzer graph was done on an EVO8 stock motor car with Comp 280 cams and also run in 3rd gear.
bro jinkl, i read through the FP website regarding the FP green. as the switzer graph is nearer to my car (stock e8), it still has a 280 deg cam upgrade. my car don't have aftermarket cams so how much hp am i looking at realistically? will it touch 400 on engine? :confused:

btw, at wat rpm does it start spooling?

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
bro jinkl, i read through the FP website regarding the FP green. as the switzer graph is nearer to my car (stock e8), it still has a 280 deg cam upgrade. my car don't have aftermarket cams so how much hp am i looking at realistically? will it touch 400 on engine? :confused:

btw, at wat rpm does it start spooling?
i havent explored the newer generation 4g63's
but 400hp on engine without cams will be do able easily
bt cams will really push the turbo's potential

517whp FP Green on e85 and cams
New fp HTA GREEN 517awhp/491ftlbs E85! - evolutionm.net

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Mizu,
by looking at the housing...I can say that it will start spooling almost like our ori one....just that you will feel extra G's after tuning accordingly...

400hp engine can be achieved with relevant upgrades..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
the turbine housings all still utilizes the 10.5 td05hr housings

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
Fp green is my goal,but too pricey....even a 2nd hand old version fp green selling sgd1800 at Singapore...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
wht to do , we dont live in the US
cos the price is much much cheaper if we give them your core td05hr and ask them to upgrade

the FP brand new price is expensive cos they utilize a brand new Mitsubishi Evo IX turbo then start to mod from there.

if journal bearing type turbos, garretts are considered cheap , at RM2k u can already get a 450hp capable turbo

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
this kind of turbos must be having some really good design that it can flow air to support that much horsepower...really sleeper in my opinion. in fact the good thing about it is really the plug and play selling point and can start tuning straight away...reroute piping to intercooler, air filter,exhaust manifold swap,radiator clearance issue + workmanship to install isnt cheap if u add everything together.

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
wht to do , we dont live in the US
cos the price is much much cheaper if we give them your core td05hr and ask them to upgrade

the FP brand new price is expensive cos they utilize a brand new Mitsubishi Evo IX turbo then start to mod from there.

if journal bearing type turbos, garretts are considered cheap , at RM2k u can already get a 450hp capable turbo
RM2k is direct bolt on 20g???

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

this kind of turbos must be having some really good design that it can flow air to support that much horsepower...really sleeper in my opinion. in fact the good thing about it is really the plug and play selling point and can start tuning straight away...reroute piping to intercooler, air filter,exhaust manifold swap,radiator clearance issue + workmanship to install isnt cheap if u add everything together.
Yeah,have to add fuel pump,fuel regulator,fuel injector,bigger intercooler,cams and aftermarker ecu,bla..bla...bla...American oso popular with a meth injection which Malaysia didnt much popular...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

wa... so expensive :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Yeah..Price at America already USD 16xx,after convert...u try count,tat oso excluded post fee...

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
How do FP green/red compare to GT30R in term of response? GT30R is much cheaper...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
the gt3076 would be a quicker spooling turbo since its a BB
bt then again , u need to spend on this

Oil Line to turbo , Turbo Line filter, banana manifold , downpipe , wastegate ,
i guess it add up to nearly double the price hehehehe