Search results

1. M

Autobahn Experience Part 1 : Audi A4 1.8 TFSI M/T rental car

What I love about Europe and UK is over 95% of the cars there are manual. Everything I've seen on the streets from a regular BMW 5 to Mini Cooper's are all manual. It's ANNOYING that most new cars in Malaysia are not available in a manual variant at all or only the lowest specced model has a...
  2. M

Mugen gate crashes Atom’s 10 year celebration

LOL! Couldn't agree more!
  3. M

Ferrari 458 Challenge is out of the bag

Wow @ the dashboard and steering. Just screams track/race car.
  4. M

Goodyear takes a bite out of the Apple with personal app

Probably. I can't find it in the UK App store either.
  5. M

Mazda Shinari speaks a new language

Impressive. Did anyone notice the side mirrors? they look grossly undersized. Do they have another trick under their sleeve or what?
  6. M

Do you put on your seat belt??

I buckle up all the time regardless of whether i'm seating in the back or front. In the front, it's so instinctive I will always feel uncomfortable if i don't buckle up. Backseat takes a bit of getting used to and remembering to buckle up all the time but I'm getting the hang of it.
  7. M

[WTS] few horn button from Japan

Hi, pls pm me best price for first pic, second from the left, top row, gold colour momo arrow. and also last pic second from the left. can't decide which i want to take yet. my momo horn acting a little funny already lol. thx
  8. M

Kaitospeed : Bendix Metal King Titanium

Hey bro, I pm'ed you.
  9. M

WTS : Cars model for sale...

Ferrari F50 burago 1:18 Scale available? how much? condition? box?
  10. M

Drift Banner

was about to mention it and noticed someone posted already. i cannot use the search function coz the banner is blocking.
  11. M

Ferrari Enzo half cut for free..who wants?

to me it seems like half the hood broke of cleanly. coz the back part of the hood resembles the Enzo's one perfectly.
  12. M

Ferrari Enzo half cut for free..who wants?

damn... thats a very bad crash. confirmed its an Enzo. every part says its an Enzo although the bonnet looks puzzling. seems as if a portion of it broke of cleanly.
  13. M

Handling for Satria VR4/EVO...

agreed. its normally the other way round if you want to reduce understeer.
  14. M

For honda fans... LOL

Dedicated to typical honda fans. LOL.... jokin nia... no offense intended. found it at some other forum (btw, just a note. the animated conversation starts with the WRX guy saying "how cute, two integras together")
  15. M

signal light when switching lane

it doesnt matter what is the speed limit. if the other car is faster, you are to give way. if you are going at 200kmh and the oncoming car is coming at 300kmh you still have to give way.
  16. M

wat RAM is this???help!!!

confirmed SD-RAM but cant identify what speed unless u give me the numbers written on the chips.
  17. M

if he can have MRS, i'll have my R34

its an MR2 Spyder also known as an MR-S. so calling it an MR2 issint wrong either.
  18. M

calling zth PC expert..

crashvenom... ur specs dont look favourable for a gaming pc at all. unless of coz ur not gonna be using any intensive 3D on it at all. i'd go for AMD instead also, i've always did. better price/performance ratio than intel besides the heat issue.
  19. M

granny VS mercedes

LOL! http://media.putfile.com/omaVSmercedes
  20. M

Won auction.. but scared its scam..

hmm. too good to be true i'd say. he probably didnt intend it to be that cheap even... so he might revert to making it a scam. having his IC number also donno whether real or not.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience