if he can have MRS, i'll have my R34

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
Why use the MRS if use for special operations? Isn't the T5 quick enough? or the police GTi or Putra for that matter? What r u expecting they want to chase down? OUr highways isn't exactly spilling with big cc cars.
Side income and gen-x cops? i seriously want to see this with my own eyes. But i do know an uncle policeman who has his own candle-making factory while serving night shift as patrolman. But that too didn't afford him a MRS enough to sacrifice it for official operations.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
MP5 is outddated already...there was a case in LA that 2 gunmen wearing bullet proof vest and SWAT mp5 cannot shoot through it..so LAPD SWAT is using Colt M4 RIS with 5.56mm bullet now....

you get level 2 bullet vest then mp5 cant hurt u easily oledi.....Now Mp7 also come out already.....

Many special duties unit in the world already switched weapon...many selected M4 becoz its cheap and effective and somemore using 5.56mm bullet. Some richer country use H&K g36C which is better than M4 but one G36C can buy 4-5 M4 already.....Also some european special unit using P90..which is a cool but very expensive sub machine gun.....

Also many police(including SG) start to use glock's handgun...Glock 17, Glock 19 and Glock 23 are common among police and other law enforcer units nowadays....

there were terrorists in our country...if our police dun upgrade....they may be having problem in future....

Last edited:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
there are some police officer also doing business beside as a police officer.
ASP salary is RM3,500 above. working hour as u like, once u finish your job u can balik!
Plus a private office room 2m x 3m like a big boss.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
euthanasia said:
Why use the MRS if use for special operations? Isn't the T5 quick enough? .........
aiya so much influence from hollywood ma. must blend in with the in crowd. even miami vice pakai tesstarosa. but in malaysia prancing horse too much & too costly maintainence le.

side note : why did it appeared that the MRS looked more bang up, for those who didnt know; this MRS is into its second accident leh. the local spyder community knows about this.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
zero4 said:
those who got degrees shud go try to apply to become inspector. i going to join the force next month, i need money!!!
u go kihdmat negara la BET BET... one month 200 buck ma hehhehehehehehhe :biggrin:

P_driver

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
links said:
MP5 is outddated already...there was a case in LA that 2 gunmen wearing bullet proof vest and SWAT mp5 cannot shoot through it..so LAPD SWAT is using Colt M4 RIS with 5.56mm bullet now....

you get level 2 bullet vest then mp5 cant hurt u easily oledi.....Now Mp7 also come out already.....

Many special duties unit in the world already switched weapon...many selected M4 becoz its cheap and effective and somemore using 5.56mm bullet. Some richer country use H&K g36C which is better than M4 but one G36C can buy 4-5 M4 already.....Also some european special unit using P90..which is a cool but very expensive sub machine gun.....

Also many police(including SG) start to use glock's handgun...Glock 17, Glock 19 and Glock 23 are common among police and other law enforcer units nowadays....

there were terrorists in our country...if our police dun upgrade....they may be having problem in future....
The main reason for the change in guns is due to the shift in doctrine. 5.56 ball ammo will punch through the wall in the event of a missed shot as compared to the 9mm where it might bounce and injure others.
Glock cannot pakai la, use Walther better :biggrin: Better still use Para Ordnance :eek:
Anyway in malaysia all cop cars carry mp5s. No shotguns. Not popular over here. M-16 will come out when there is a high risk job.
Btw Malaysia where got need to worry about terrorist or well -armed gangs. Get intel, staright send flying squad or D9 go hunt, sure all mampus.

rayracer

Nov 11, 2004
CHERAS,TMN CONNAUGHT
NIL
916EK said:
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/10/6/nation/12245210&sec=nation

wow. a merely RM1500 salary for inspector can drive MR2..
if that so, i shld be drving skyline then.
friend! sometime ppl really can make it dream come truth!!
u wanna drive SKYLINE R?? OTHER SPORT CAR?

IF U"TRUST URSELF,GOT A HEART/BRAVE TO SUCCESS EVERTHING,WANNA GET A DREAM COME TRUTH"

if u really wan to hv SKYLINE n PAY FOR LIFE,GET FOR REAL!!
so sms or call me in 016-2851659 RAVENCHONG,will ur name and phone number!
i show u can make ur dream come truth!
hope to hear ur respon soon! :smile:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
P_driver said:
The main reason for the change in guns is due to the shift in doctrine. 5.56 ball ammo will punch through the wall in the event of a missed shot as compared to the 9mm where it might bounce and injure others.
Glock cannot pakai la, use Walther better :biggrin: Better still use Para Ordnance :eek:
Anyway in malaysia all cop cars carry mp5s. No shotguns. Not popular over here. M-16 will come out when there is a high risk job.
Btw Malaysia where got need to worry about terrorist or well -armed gangs. Get intel, staright send flying squad or D9 go hunt, sure all mampus.
Cannot say like that... JI( linked terrorist to Al Qaeda) is very active in malaysia and thai border....they might have AK-47 and M-16 on hand....probly they will obtain RPG sooner or later.....they gonna be a threat to our peaceful society..recent Bali bombing incident were planned by them in msia then execute in indonesia...

our police need to upgrade abit to handle them....still remember the M16 gang?? infact most police force did equip with short gun like Remington M870 CQB which is good in breaking the door.Maybe our police is shape charge expert so noneed to use gun to break the door when having forced intrude.

Glock 17 and 19 maybe not so good...but they are cheap....actually Glock 18C is not bad...light weight , high accuracy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what happens when you fail to listen to the ringleader of the biggest circus on the planet or in this case F1 supremo, Bernie Ecclestone. If he asks for a night race, you give him a night race or you get axed from the racing calendar. Well to keep things short, that’s what basically happened when the Australian government refused to bow down to Ecclestone’s requests for a night race, so now its good bye to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience