Search results

1. C

The issue on HICAS

I just found this out that day, when I asked the mech to check on the HICAS pump. Its electronic. My HICAS still comes out now and then on high speed. I.E above 120. So, how to eliminate this error eh ?
  2. C

The issue on HICAS

No, I don't drive it on a daily basis :) But yes, I will get the car diagnosed. Will not drive it until I found the right fluid to top up the Hicas reservoir. Any advise on which fluid I shoulld buy ?
  3. C

The issue on HICAS

Ok, I'm really sitting on the fence right now, should I take out or not take out ? I don't drive the car to the extreme... sayang mah... hahahahah... while we are discussing this, the HICAS lit up yesterday night while on having a leisure drive again...
  4. C

The issue on HICAS

So I guess, some hardcore guys here have it surgically removed huh... Where's the best 'hospital' to do this kinda operation? I'll check the fluids and top up and see if it happens again. Is this the power steering fluid reservoir?
  5. The issue on HICAS

I've heard alot of issues on the GTT R34 HICAS. I've experience it once of the 5 months ownership of the car. How can we make sure that the light doesn't pop up again ? My experience was a leisure drive from Dsara to Puchong, and then back to Dsara. On the way back, it pops up, but nothing...
  6. C

Screeching sound in the morning

Bro Danz... No ler... just wanted to fulfill my dream only... maybe next month will sell... ;)
  7. C

Yeah.. will be 'banging' her up hill this holiday.. anyone wants to join ?
  8. C

Seems like belts are all nicely fastened, starter motor is alright. Just that, the pulleys are rusted. Mech says that could cause it to screeam in the morning. Had some greased on it, and ... this morning. Its alright.
  9. C

Haiyah.. you guys ah very the jokers man... Thanks for all the thoughts though, will check starter and tighten the belts.
  10. Screeching sound in the morning

Hi Guys, Wanted to ask you guys about maybe a small issue with my GTT R34. Every morning when i start, there's a short screeching sound like worn out belts. After that, it won't happen till the next morning again. I've changed all the belts since I've got the car 2 months ago. I notice this...
  11. C

R34 left front light needed.

CMNG : you super funny lahh :biggrin: I won't be like that biker that did that to me. I don't see much R34s around my area though, so I can't do what you asked me to :P Anyway, I've bought a pair today, as I couldn't tahan the looks of the nice ride like a one eyed monster. So, if anyone...
  12. C

Anyone wants to share the right side with me? I'm still looking for the left...
  13. C

It's a Xenon, how much are you selling it for a pair? Can only purchase 1?
  14. C

Do you know the contact number for Trial and R1 USJ1 ?
  15. C

Hi bro, Thanks, checked Mudah, but none available. Anyway, was going to try MunLee tmrw. For podium or trial, are they new or used?
  16. R34 left front light needed.

Hi, Anyone has a light lying around that you may want to sell? Mine is broken bcoz of a freaking motorbike. Or can help to let me know where I can get this light? Thanks.
  17. C

R34 GTR MFD unit..

Anyone still has this, and how much?
  18. C

R34 GTR MFD unit..

Can you actually put an MFD in the GTT?
  19. C

Nissan skyline r34 Gtt

Yeah...quite hard for interested buyers to head to Lumut to view.. i am one... haihh...
  20. C

Custom Braide Hose

Let me know pricing for Mazda Lantis 323f Yr 96. I dun haf any samples, possible to do ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I plan to buy a pair of Jasma 272 cam to put in my 93 engine.
Is Jasma camshaft reliable and durable ?
Anyone experience with this Jasma brand?
Please advise.. Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience