Search results

1. Repaint Car

My cars paint job on the roof and rear boot is starting to show some wear and discoloration. I have considered trying to polish off the clear coat and see if it's better but was advised by the detailer that the damage was quite deep and no guarantee they could restore the paint. 1. Is there...
  2. R

Places to buy Suede or Alcantara

Thanks for the referral Tom. Your rides interior is looking mighty fine... I read the site and you mentioned that the Alcantara is fake, cheaper than the original Alcantara?
  3. Places to buy Suede or Alcantara

I'm planning on redoing my headliner on my ride, most of the shops I've been to thus far will only redo it back to its original fabric or something similar la. I would prefer to redo it with Suede or Alcantara, any ideas where I can get these materials in KL? Headache mein...
  4. Largest Rim and Tire Sizes for Kelisa

Anyone have any ideas whats the largest rim and tyre sizes that can be fitted onto a kelisa?
  5. R

Proton Saga / Iswara

came up with lotsa potential buys from the websites....time to do some visiting after the raya hols...
  6. R

perodua kelisa 1.0 and 1.3

Does the Kelisa have a catalytic converter? If so is it worth while to decat it?
  7. R

Proton Saga / Iswara

Thanks for the tip tofu....so the UR bars really have their effect on the Iswara eh...thats good. I reckon the chassis is probably too soft and it flexes way too. Well I guess having soft chassis affects not just the Iswara but most of the Proton cars too... Now time to start visiting those 2nd...
  8. R

proton wira 1.6XLI

I reckon its quite normal for some engines to sip lil bits of motor oil.....
  9. R

Proton Saga / Iswara

yeah, I guess the maintenance cost of the Iswara is one of its strenghts.... :) btw, I heard that the iswara brakes are kinda weak, has anyone here had any problems with the brake power of the car? someone suggested to swap the master brake pump...anyone done this?
  10. R

Proton Saga / Iswara

lol..I didnt know that the ISWARA is considered bottom of the barrel, well I'm sure there are a few redeeming qualities of the car, which IMHO are; - Cheap to maintain - Reasonable FC oh darn...can only think of 2...lol I'm looking for something around 2002 till the latest 1990's. Which would...
  11. R

Proton Saga / Iswara

using another shittier car than iswara...hahah...
  12. R

proton wira 1.6XLI

I heard that the 1.6 gearbox is problematic...how old is your car? have you ever changed your auto tranny oil before?
  13. R

toyota ae92 1.6(A) for sale!

where is this car located? do you have pictures of the interior and engine?
  14. R

Proton Saga / Iswara

I'm planning to get an iswara 2nd hand....anything i need to look out for?
  15. R

honda accord 2.0 for sale

IS car still available? What year is the car? Auto or Manual?
  16. R

WTS Wira 1.6 Xli (A)

hows the condition of the car? do you have a picture of the engine bay? is there any repairs that needs to be done?
  17. R

Satria GTI WHV2343 STOLEN

Bro, standard colour silver colour GTI. hard to describe coz i tried to keep it stock looking, but some points that stand out; - Bronze color 17" replica Volk Racing TE37 rims - Turbo'ed with the EMS turbo kit - Single 4" exhaust Its past 24 hours already, guess can kiss the car good bye...
  18. R

Standard colour silver colour GTI. hard to describe coz i tried to keep it stock looking, but some points that stand out; - Bronze color 17" replica Volk Racing TE37 rims - Turbo'ed with the EMS turbo kit - Single 4" exhaust
  19. R

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

Guys, Pls help me keep a look out for a Satria GTI WHV 2343, Its stolen from bukit jalil on the 5th October around 8pm. SMS or call me at 012-3811180 if spotted.
  20. R

Guys, Pls help me keep a look out for a Satria GTI WHV 2343, Its stolen from bukit jalil on the 5th October around 8pm. SMS or call me at 012-3811180 if spotted.
  21. Satria GTI WHV2343 STOLEN

22. R

Blaupunkt Power Amp & Two 10" Sub Woofer, Perfect Condition! Cool Transparent Blue

Re: Blaupunkt Power Amp & Two 10" Sub Woofer, Perfect Condition! Cool Transparent Blu bro...pm me the price of only the amp....i already have a sub..thanks buddy
  23. R

wats the average age of a gti owner here?
  24. R

any gti'ans going?
  25. R

which website?
  26. R

evo owner,pls come in

Wow? the price of e7 now i tot its normally around 150k? did you do any mods to ur e7?
  27. R

Any more track days coming up?
  28. R

Car Jerking on throttle

Thanks for all your feedback guys, I brought my car to my mech today, he fired up the engine, listened to it for a bit, pressed de throttle for a bit and said it was my plugs. Poped open de bonnet and checked out the plugs, true enough there was some water and it was shorting out the...
  29. R

Car Jerking on throttle

Thanks for all your feedback guys, I brought my car to my mech today, he fired up the engine, listened to it for a bit, pressed de throttle for a bit and said it was my plugs. Poped open de bonnet and checked out the plugs, true enough there was some water and it was shorting out the...
  30. R

Car Jerking on throttle

31. R

evo owner,pls come in

wow...I'm looking for e8 or e8mr if possible... is there any difference between the 5 speed and 6 speed tranny? any e8mr owners here?
  32. Car Jerking on throttle

Need your help sifu's, I just got back home and when driving home my car was very jerky when on throttle, just mild throttle only it will jerk, when it starts to jerk, the engine doesnt sound like its firing properly and there is no power to the wheel. the more i depress the throttle, the more...
  33. Car Jerking on throttle

Need your help sifu's, I just got back home and when driving home my car was very jerky when on throttle, just mild throttle only it will jerk, when it starts to jerk, the engine doesnt sound like its firing properly and there is no power to the wheel. the more i depress the throttle, the more...
  34. R

Car Jerking on throttle

35. R

Oh yeah, its a 205/40's....anyhow i changed to a pair of goodyear f1 gsd3 205/40 r17. much better than the sime i had earlier.
  36. R

{wts} MIT. EVO 7 2000/2005....

sorry air-d, my mailbox dah pecah...have deleted some mails, now should be okay to send...thanks mate
  37. R

{wts} MIT. EVO 7 2000/2005....

is this still available? can you email me the pics at [email protected]
  38. R

Reporting in... Slightly blown GTI from Bukit Jalil here. I've got a question about the type of tires are cars can use, I'm using a 17" and I'm presently using 205/45 tires and I'm wondering if we can fit in 215/45's. Anyone know if it will masuk or not? and if it will rub the wheel arches??
  39. R

evo owner,pls come in

satriamerah, Sounds interesting...any pics...any more info on it?
  40. R

evo owner,pls come in

Hi Guys, Can anyone recommend a good place to buy an evo? I heard so many horror stories of ppl buying cars from certain 2nd hand car dealers...they promise moon and sky but once the transaction complete...thats it...all forgotten... is it worth it buying from places like Naza coz I know they...
  41. Suspension Sagging?

My car suspension seems to be uneven now, I'm using eibach springs and using oem kayaba shockers on my sgti. I've changed the setup above about a yr plus ago. Noe it seems that the front end driver side of the car is lower. Anyone have any idea wat could be the prblem? Is the absorbers gone?
  42. R

Calling all ALTEZZA owners

Does the Altezza have a Limited Diff? IF and its a big ig, someone were to slap in a turbo, wouldn't a limited diff be useful?
  43. R

Wow this thread hasnt been alive for a few days, let me resurrect it :) All Altezza owners, what is the standard servicing interval for the altezza? is it 5k?10k?or 20k? How much is the average servicing costs? I saw a nice black altezza with a front lip spoiler in a 2nd hand car lot in PJ...
  44. R

Hi Guys, the last time i did my dyno in speedworks. price is reasonable and they do 2 runs. I think the first is for calibration or something and second is the result. Or maybe they just take the higher one..hahah
  45. R

I've checking around on the altezza and most places mention that the rs200 manual has 210hp. is that 210hp on the flywheel or on the wheel? has anyone dyno'ed their rs200?
  46. R

Hi Rinagi, Is your Altezza a manual or auto? I'm interested but would prefer a manual. Cheers
  47. Pioneer Head Units

Hi Guys, I'm wondering around in the shops and i see some head units for sale, the one that my eyes are the pioneer ones, DEH7750MP P6750MP Any comments abt these units? Anyone know the price of these units in malaysia? Thanks....
  48. R

Hi Martin, Thanks for the numbers, will give them a call when I'm back in malaysia. By the way, anyone here have any feedback the Altezza Fuel Consumption and would it be better to buy a newer or slightly older model? Thanks
  49. R

Thanks for your feedback guys, I guess I would prefer a manual. Always enjoyed having a clutch to play with. Besides a manual will discourage my gf from driving it...muahahaha:biggrin: where do you reckon would be a good place for me to start my search for a good condition manual? any diff in...
  50. R

Hi Guys I have to change my choice of cars from evo 7 to another less petrol thirsty car. So how do you guys find the FC of your Altezza's? Is it good? By the way I saw one for sale in Motor Trader, and it was going for RM10X,XXX, it was black with a manual tranny. any comments? Would it be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HONDA LAUNCHES 2007 “EXPERIENCE HONDA 3S CAMPAIGN” FOR ITS CUSTOMERS

Petaling Jaya, 2 July 2007 – Honda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. today launched its Sales, Service and Spare Parts (3S) Campaign for 2007, which will continue for the next two months. The campaign aims to enable Malaysians to experience the total package of service and convenience of Honda’s 3S facilities at Honda showrooms and at the same time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience