Car Jerking on throttle

Replay

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
Need your help sifu's,

I just got back home and when driving home my car was very jerky when on throttle, just mild throttle only it will jerk, when it starts to jerk, the engine doesnt sound like its firing properly and there is no power to the wheel. the more i depress the throttle, the more the engine jerks...any idea whats wrong???

e861

Sep 28, 2006
what engine are u running on bro..? have you checked the fuel pump? maybe its

telling you that its gona K.O soon... hehehe

Replay

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
Thanks for all your feedback guys,

I brought my car to my mech today, he fired up the engine, listened to it for a bit, pressed de throttle for a bit and said it was my plugs. Poped open de bonnet and checked out the plugs, true enough there was some water and it was shorting out the plugs...dem it...like that also can...

never going to send my car to car wash and ask em to wash my engine

lucky i brought it to my usual mech to check out..i reckon other mechs may just get me to fork out $$ for a new set of plugs..

can now go back to full boost with jerkiness.....phew.... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience