Search results

1. Z

RX8 or 350Z???

M3 E46 around RM 160k - RM180k 3.3L or porsche boxter S around RM160k 2.7L or BMW z4 around RM 140k 2.5L << i will go for this + ESS supercharger lol ...
  2. Z

RX8 or 350Z???

hmmm, weird, not one discuss about Honda S2000 ...
  3. Z

RX8 or 350Z???

S2K, rm118
  4. Z

How competitive is the MR-S?

at the end of the day, is depends what budget you have, and what class you wanted to challenge in sepang or other track. A light tune MRS or Elise will never able to go near a GTR or other super car time, unless your budget is very high. So, you have to be sure how much you willing to spend...
  5. Z

Used Lotus S1 elise is around RM110K, similar to a S15 or a good condition MR-S. Lotus chasis is much better than a MR-S on track, since he wanted a track car, not a daily use car. I think a normal K20A into S1 will be pretty fast and i don't think will cost him 50K on top of the car. But is...
  6. Z

Hi, i owned a MR-S before, it is a great car, balance is very good. If you have 50k, i suggest you venture in to rebuilt K20A {half cut} mechanical tune {you can add supercharger, but then you will have cooling problem}, 2nd hand track suspension, lighten the seats and all necessary track part...
  7. Z

RCA Audio Out to headphone ?

sure sifu, will post photos
  8. Z

si fu, thanks for your help, i already ordered the "fiio", run on built in rechargeable battery yup i got the cables, connected, no sounds ... hope this work thank you very much
  9. Z

sifu where to buy this ? any good brand or recommended store ?
  10. RCA Audio Out to headphone ?

Hi all sifu, Want to ask, is it possible to use one of the RCA Audio out to Front speaker (red and white) and connect to a headphone ?
  11. Z

alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

Hi, well a lot of people will compare power to weight ratio, but i do not agree with this statement. Depends on you application, if you say which will get to genting first, i will say Alfa. My advise is always look on power, the weight and also not to neglect is "Torque" If you say...
  12. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Sorry, you are right, is 8L I always thought is 16L, and think, how the F people afford the road tax
  13. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Veryon is 16.4 L engine ... = 16400cc c0rrect if you say half of the engine is 8 L
  14. Z

coming back to Malaysia with my Evo X

find a gf sit next to you, then ok lor .... problem solved
  15. Z

High speed stability

if you are going 180 km/h, it doesn't really matter ... u still screwed ---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 AM ---------- i am damn agree with you brah ... pure is pure, daily still daily car ... diff DNA
  16. Z

Altezza vs Cefiro A31

thats the new IS , not RS200, i will go for toyota man ... consider the age ...
  17. Z

New Inspira, 07' civic or 00' Altezza which one better?

well, you have to understand, sporty look doesn't mean it is a sport car, diff thing. if you want a daily car, civic and inspira will work best for you, if you want a sport car, those are not a sports car, you can modify it, but it defeat the purpose doesn't it. I ran my old toyota...
  18. Z

High speed stability

well, if it is floating, i guess you can increase your mechanical grip buy upgrading the suspension, plenty mentioned above. sturt bars, forget about it, they reduce the roll, corner stability you will need them. 2nd, install aerodynamic parts, to get more downforce i would start from a...
  19. Z

It depends what you really want, a sport car or a daily sedan. Inspira is no where near a sport car, you can't really compare it with a altezza if economy is your main concern, then altezza shouldn't even be in the list. Well if fuel cost is a problem, you should seriously consider a suzuki...
  20. Z

It depends, is this your first sports car. For starter, always ask them to get a FF civic, light weight and hell lots of fun. If you want to upgrade to a pure sport from your old FF car, altezza is the baby. Other than is a heavy piece of metal, the other things are all right, engine is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey fellow ztrians, can i use the normal wax or polish for any carbon fibre products..or must i get any special ones? and how do i distinguish which is a quality carbon fibre and which is the ciplak one?thanks for the info
:lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience