RCA Audio Out to headphone ?

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
Hi all sifu,

Want to ask, is it possible to use one of the RCA Audio out to Front speaker (red and white) and connect to a headphone ?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
yes possible....but u will need a headphone amp

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ur gonna need a portable headphone amp....meaning something that runs on batteries...

check jaben network in subang.... theyre a shop specializing in headphones... audiophile headphones...so not sure if they have anything affordable.

or go to lowyat.net forums and search for headphone amps... or a specific brand "Fiio"... theyre quite affordable

and ur gonna need the appropriate cable...depending on the amp connection...most likely a rca-> stereo 3.5mm mini cable...

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
si fu, thanks for your help, i already ordered the "fiio", run on built in rechargeable battery
yup i got the cables, connected, no sounds ... hope this work

thank you very much

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
no problem....update me on the result.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I understand that PU rubber material is very hard to repair but not impossible. Does anyone have any idea on what works well with PU?

My PU bumper had a big hole due to the ex-owner's oversized muffler. Most shops didn't know how to fix it except for a welder who suggested to cover the hole by riveting a piece of aluminium sheet and knocking it to shape. Indeed it was a good job! After repainting, it looked like nothing has ever happened!

Just wondering if you guys have tried other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience