coming back to Malaysia with my Evo X

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
i still suggest you re-consider your decision, better get a right hand drive, it's a practical thing.

anyway, i am not sure if you still can bring in your vehicle to malaysia,

najib says:
"In brief, however, the existing fiscal incentive under the REP of two cars tax-free would now be limited to locally-assembled cars, Najib added."

Tax incentive for returning Malaysian professionals
on 2011/04/12

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/TaxincentiveforreturningMalaysianprofessionals/Article/

Last edited:

hoongss

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I already prepare my paperwork. My AP should be here within a month or so.

I taught of selling my car here, but Malaysia Evo X dont have manual transmission!! This is the biggest concern

i still suggest you re-consider your decision, better get a right hand drive, it's a practical thing.

anyway, i am not sure if you still can bring in your vehicle to malaysia,

najib says:
"In brief, however, the existing fiscal incentive under the REP of two cars tax-free would now be limited to locally-assembled cars, Najib added."

on 2011/04/12

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
i remember i saw those re-con Evo-X manual transmission in motortrader, in Malaysia.

Last edited:

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
@TS,where is the virtual dyno:laugh:
Hmm i think importing a LHD car will be very hard to sell in the future

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hoongs...
hope to see u in kl / ampang..and get together2..
cheers... :biggrin::tee:

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
bro,

i did the same when im back from overseas last time, but not with car but bike.
If you want my 2cents, i would say..sell your car stock and bring back all those go fast goodies.

You can have brand new manual transmission EvoX now from MMC, no need to go for SST version. Unfortunately when I bought mine, there's only SST version from MMC.

If you want to bring back cars/bikes from US, i would say better to bring back bike. I dont want to put too much information here, but left-hand drive car would not sell much later on the road, unless u planning to keep the car for very long.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
bro,

If you want my 2cents, i would say..sell your car stock and bring back all those go fast goodies.

You can have brand new manual transmission EvoX now from MMC, no need to go for SST version. Unfortunately when I bought mine, there's only SST version from MMC.

If you want to bring back cars/bikes from US, i would say better to bring back bike. I dont want to put too much information here, but left-hand drive car would not sell much later on the road, unless u planning to keep the car for very long.
5MT EVO X from MMC is cheaper then SST?By how much?

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
I plan to get a second car to drive in Malaysia. And my evo will only be my weekend car or track car.

Already got smart tag :) now maybe consider getting an extension hand so that I can get parking ticket if needed in the mall. Lol
find a gf sit next to you, then ok lor .... problem solved

hoongss

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Hoongs...
hope to see u in kl / ampang..and get together2..
cheers... :biggrin::tee:
hahah sure man :)

bro,

how much is evox gsr (manual transmission) in malaysia? now my family is luring to sell my car here by buying me a new evo x in malaysia instead of bringing my car back. :( but this is so wrong. not gonna spend a single penny from them....

oh ya. btw, my latest race last week. with a fully mod srt-4.
will post up another video with a sti later. enjoy :)
‪Evo X vs SRT-4.MOV‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:

Durex117

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro, lets catch up once your car is back to M'sia....we are having official TT once a month and AGM is coming up on September. Hope to see you soon...cheers!

hoongss

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
bro, lets catch up once your car is back to M'sia....we are having official TT once a month and AGM is coming up on September. Hope to see you soon...cheers!
no prob :)

btw, Malaysia got Ron98 or not? If not then I guess I have to re-tune my car... -.-

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

think to change it into GTR spoiler xD.....izzit posible?

and i m new to here
which area should i post this question
[in KL/Sel where got shop is customize produce spoiler ?]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience