Air Filter!

InitialD

Aug 27, 2004
SkYwAlKeR said:
rm224 is still expensive leh... thats why i'm looking for 2nd hand one... but good for u saved so much... hehe...
Why not try Racecraft's open pod with carbon fibre heat shield? It cost less than RM200.

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
there's way to check whether it is an original K&N or not... Last time i sent a email to them to ask cause i dont trust the mech.. heh heh...

i only able to remember the low cylinder type 1 cause i'm using tht 1... haha.... and i deleted the email d... check all the inner pleat of the filter.. u'll see there's a stainless steal plate with K&N logo... it is very very very small...... if u have that... thn it is an original..

hope i help....
:D

InitialD

Aug 27, 2004
Hashmath said:
Hi, anybody interested in selling their air filter?
i'm interested in buying 1, but definitely a good condition 1.
which brand is good and which is not, more explanation please!
U can get a brand new Racecraft Open Pod with Carbonfibre Heat Shield for less than RM200 lah.

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
InitialD said:
U can get a brand new Racecraft Open Pod with Carbonfibre Heat Shield for less than RM200 lah.
less than RM200 ... but how the filtering? airflow as good as K&N or HKS or not first..?

anion

manhunt said:
yo bro got pix or not..i need the 'frame' only but not the green element..

bro....u need the frame onli ? oso same la....RM 100....btw...the frame is made of steel....not plastic....

PM me for pics :)

racecraft sell cf products mah... so for air filters i doubt they will do well lo....
fake K&N??.. how to differentiate??...
if cannot find mayb will settle for cap ayam one lo... depends my budget then...

We admit it, we love action movies and we even dare say, action movies love us, but what happens when you're faced with some real live action? Well lets just say we're civil enough not to head for the nearest pop-corn stall and rush back to catch more of the hoo-ha. Much like in this case, a particular Land Rover Free Lander 2 gets caught on camera for attempting to do what Russians are...