The Fatest Download Speed

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
Woo just try my DL speed on TMnet speedometer ...
Their record show 374.64 KBPS, 11.43 second ....
But when i log in their main page and make the first click it take more then 4 minute to show me the result ....
why ar ????

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
bro.. taking into consideration, there r too many users outte. i managed to have a short discussion with TM engineer. Wot he told me was really surprising. during Stremyx setup, only 1/10 user will get the full speed as advertised!! as a TM engn'r, he has the benefit at max. speed available. i dare not asked him y.. but he did advise me, go for Wireless Jaring broadband. quite expensive but u get wat u pay. anyone has suscribe to Jaring b4?

pls advise.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
jaring is going to cap your bandwith this october to 2GB a MONTH as what I heard. Beware.

Jul 9, 2005
Malaysia
I made this topic and my 1st thread is was on 27 Julai 2005, Today, 29 September 2005..... between this 2 month, I almost screw TM everyday and now what I get is

nothing to say to TM anymore, just GRATZ me...

SpeedWanker

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
i feel tmnet is very irresponsible to advertise something they cannot provide.. say if they know their 1mbs line will reach users at a consistent 700kbps then they should advertise at 650kbps or so..

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
ambayah said:
Looks like TMNET is the only internet provider we can choose.
sigh.. i have to agree with u.. already suscribe to streamyx 1Mbps wif free modem. all the while things going well but then the speed slowing down. dunno why. after checking, i found the line was configured at 512Kbps. Damn mad..

so i called this telekom contractor asking this & that. my server is at Sg. Buloh (very congested area!). wat he said was, it's is normal for new line. Telekom will configure the line & check the setting evry 2-weeks. so he said, wait la..

so, i'm still waiting for the results..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
waja3348 said:
sigh.. i have to agree with u.. already suscribe to streamyx 1Mbps wif free modem. all the while things going well but then the speed slowing down. dunno why. after checking, i found the line was configured at 512Kbps. Damn mad..

so i called this telekom contractor asking this & that. my server is at Sg. Buloh (very congested area!). wat he said was, it's is normal for new line. Telekom will configure the line & check the setting evry 2-weeks. so he said, wait la..

so, i'm still waiting for the results..
kinda same with mine. i have the 512k free modem package, and when it upgraded to 1m with the same pay, i never really get my upgrade and i stay 512k for like a few months. then finally i decide to call them up to get what i'm paying for, called a dozen times and they've send technician to come to my house a few time, even to fix up the local telephone line and such, no use....

so i kinda gave up and decide to downgrade to rm66 instead, then all of a sudden after 1 month from the last time i rang them up, some guy phone me and tell me he's from tmnet and ask me to disconnect my connection for 30 min and then try reconnect, and then there's my 1M line all fixed.... zzz i wonder how they do their work....

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
rollakid said:
kinda same with mine. i have the 512k free modem package, and when it upgraded to 1m with the same pay, i never really get my upgrade and i stay 512k for like a few months. then finally i decide to call them up to get what i'm paying for, called a dozen times and they've send technician to come to my house a few time, even to fix up the local telephone line and such, no use....

so i kinda gave up and decide to downgrade to rm66 instead, then all of a sudden after 1 month from the last time i rang them up, some guy phone me and tell me he's from tmnet and ask me to disconnect my connection for 30 min and then try reconnect, and then there's my 1M line all fixed.... zzz i wonder how they do their work....

izzit? wah, so lucky arr u.. so jelous man.. btw, i'll keep purging for my 1Mbps bandwidth. thankx 4 d info man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus, said to be top of the line luxury Japanese car brand. In our line of work, we have no prejudice on new/old/make or model of the car, as long you love your car enough to care and upkeep it, we are here for you. Being said, this is a 6 year old Lexus, driven daily to send children to school and back from school. Exposed to all environmental damage for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience