first bump ,

mizie call for fun only ..
didnt turn up to see the item ,

coolblue

he call me in morning say wanna see ...
then i say okay .. no prob.. call me evening la since no time if the afternoon .

then sms me at 5pm say he is going klia cannot make it early ,
so wait for his call later ... didnt call la .. but sms .. okay la ... say will try to make it at 11pm .
then he call me say he just reach kl 11.30 , will be at setapak at another 10 minutes ,

wait and wait ... till 12.30am ... he call .. and ask me if i can wait him he is on the way again " WTF " , i told him too late already ( i also scared kena scam or hijack ) . then he ask if the headers are jasma type banana .... ( huh .. 4-1 b18c type r 1 dunno meh ) then he reply ... make it tomorrow la ... is okay fine ..... later bother i think .

next time i should ask buyer if they really want to buy or just see the item for fun ?

aramis

Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
I doubt if he knows anything about honda parts....better be careful...meeting up late in the night...hmm.... ;)

coolblue

yes still available ,

pm me or call me at 019 2309162

thank you

ARTA

Dec 11, 2003
Issit plug and play on B16A1 ? need to do any O2 sensor mod? Thanx. Btw, u mean both the upper and lower part of the header rite.?

coolblue

they will fit in to b16a ,
The manifold are one piece type , from the top header mount to the catalys adapter ,
if this o2 sensor wont fit to your plug , you could use your stock o2 sensor .

ARTA

Dec 11, 2003
The O2 sensor, if it dont fit, do i plug in my old O2 sensor directly in or do i need to mod ?

As a petrolhead, it's a complete nightmare and something we wouldn't even wish on our worst enemies but auto repossession is a very painful and heart-wrenching ordeal. Reality television being reality television, and having produced other masterpieces such as 'Extreme paint watching' and shows that follow socialite families around with daughters...