Pictures - Drift Exhibition for Sepang Drag Battle 21/05/05

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
woohoooo... hehehe.. SKAGEE, yes agreed. not to discourage beginners but i think Sepang is too advance for beginners.

beginners... u guys got OTS and Drift Clinic to participate in and get better. Used those events as a tool to sharpen your skills. also, don't be lansi la with senior drifters. we're people also... no matter how famous they can be. most of the seniors are more than willing to give pointers... and in some case, they invite u guys to practice along with them.

keep it off the streets... and out of sight... ;) hehehe.. no spectator is better! BUT!! don't drift alone... hehehe..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
My master told me the Sepang track was very forgiving on the tyres.

That means, budget drifters can play extended hours without worrying about tyre wear. KEWL!!!

Tat weekend went back to hometown to buy my drift car or else would've definately went to Sepang to support my Drift master and his grand master.

About the beginners staying off Sepang Drag's Drift show off support event, I think since its called "Drift sHow off", would'nt the public want to see the best drifters there is?

Sepang Drift show off might also be watched by overseas drifters. WOuld'nt we want them to have good impression on local drifters?

A Padawan Drifiter's 0.2 cents.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Joeker said:
My master told me the Sepang track was very forgiving on the tyres.

That means, budget drifters can play extended hours without worrying about tyre wear. KEWL!!!

Tat weekend went back to hometown to buy my drift car or else would've definately went to Sepang to support my Drift master and his grand master.

About the beginners staying off Sepang Drag's Drift show off support event, I think since its called "Drift sHow off", would'nt the public want to see the best drifters there is?

Sepang Drift show off might also be watched by overseas drifters. WOuld'nt we want them to have good impression on local drifters?

A Padawan Drifiter's 0.2 cents.
Thanks Joeker for you support..the fact that it meant to be a Drift Show Off isn't what I'm worried about when allowing Beginners to participate but more on the fact that its a very fast track and hence being fairly dangerous.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
muahahahaahhahaha.. eddy... ketaq lutut sampai kena operate! muakakakakakakakaka

lucky is not ur 3rd leg... anacondominium! muakakakakakakakakakakakaka

Joeker.. forgiving on tyres? huh? u sure? i burnt 2 pair oooo... hehehehe..

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
.S K A G E E. said:
Kp61: The earlier pics were taken by Cheaka using her videocam. Followed by MK's and LDragon's..

About the course;There were times that I have felt that I wasn't in total control of the car especially at the entry!!!The car just wanted to continue going sideways and it was a matter of waiting for it to slow down enough, so that I could regain control..LOLOLOLOL..must be the driver, I suppose..however, towards the end of the day , I decided to slow down the entry speed a bit after seeing so many drifters ending up in the sand pit!!

I've noticed Onn and Jess were struggling a bit..was it due to their car's lack of power? How did you do?
True...i was also struggling for power as too much speed causes understeer especially when u can't use the e-brake but too little speed u end up drifting much less...but mine also was due to loose parts.....

Topui,

So one roti pisang and one teh halia on u ah???:D

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
topui11 said:
Joeker.. forgiving on tyres? huh? u sure? i burnt 2 pair oooo... hehehehe..
the same set i used at sepang, i used at OTS5.. and i'm still using them. :p
but then again maybe i don't smoke much, unlike mister topui.

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
iskymeow said:
the same set i used at sepang, i used at OTS5.. and i'm still using them. :p
but then again maybe i don't smoke much, unlike mister topui.
Mine still had lots of thread left coz i didn't smoke at all coz not enough power to smoke....hehehehehe....Topui's car powderful that's why smoke a lot......:D

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
KP61 said:
Mine still had lots of thread left coz i didn't smoke at all coz not enough power to smoke....hehehehehe....Topui's car powderful that's why smoke a lot......:D
agreed, Topui is a heavy smoker. :D

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
SKAGEE smokes Yokohama only....

hehehe.. i cheapskate maaa.. only goodyear NCT5 and old skool melichin... heheheh..

hoi... isky smoke Pirelli!!! lagi gempak!! muakakakakakaka

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Along with the D20 hatchback, BAIC also pulled the veil off the EV200, an electric vehicle (EV) version of the combustion engine D20. Unlike the D20, this EV200 comes in sedan form and its electric motor gives the car a driving range of up to 200km.

Similar to its D20 sibling, the EV200 is to be locally-assembled (CKD) either in Gurun or Pekan, and is the first right-hand drive unit for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience