Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Flashing strobe lights

fastsub

500 RPM
Mar 23, 2004
ss3 Pee Jay
Visit site
It can be for any applications. It is universal. You can put in headlamp, foglamp, spot lights or any other place that you can think of. Just up to your imagination and creativity to put in those places.

Originally posted by majalah_sirip@Apr 24 2005, 04:23
hey, is this kit 4 headlight or below foglight? if head.. i want to come to see a demo
[snapback]922457[/snapback]​

fastsub

500 RPM
Mar 23, 2004
ss3 Pee Jay
Visit site
BUMP!

blink! blink! blink! left side

then

blink! blink! blink! right side

Put into Hella spot lights to get the brightest flash.
Many thanks to Honda City club owners for buying my sets (",)

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
i have question! what if i put inside a h3 size fog light? which mean i no longer have the fog light function because it's been replaced by the strobe light? So whenever i switch on the fog light, no light but only blinking strobe light?

fastsub

500 RPM
Mar 23, 2004
ss3 Pee Jay
Visit site
That's what I did. I replaced the small h3 bulb with the flash bulb. If you do what I did, whenever you switched on the fog light... you will be flashing away :)

superunknown

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
i didn't mean to ruin your business here... but i think i should tell my experience using this item... this strobe is quite slow flashing and the blink rate is not consistent,meaning sometime it bling 3 time and sometime it blink 2 time... and about the brightness... it actually hardly noticeable in daylight... definetly not even close to the F1 marshall car... nobody would notice in the day light unless they look carefully.
and lastly if you use a hid bulb, your hid beam will actually make your blink2 unnoticeable. just think carefully b4 u buy guys.

fastsub

500 RPM
Mar 23, 2004
ss3 Pee Jay
Visit site
all talk is no use in here, you should see my actual installed product before making a remark here and call me to meet up and show what actually happen and solve the problem. I am using a HID with new headlights. I invested in Hella spotlights and put my strobe lights into it to get the best effect and flashes a far distance. I do not have thousands of dollars to buy those F1 marshall cars strobe lights so I will have to make do with this product.

did you install into a place where it cannot be fully utilized? did you cut the original wires? how many amp is your battery? condition of battery? wiring to the switch is soldered properly? gosh, so many other factors to be asked.

what i mean cannot fully utilize is, for example if i use a HID bulb in a headlamp where the reflector is not so good after years of service, then it will not shine the floor properly. then i cannot simply advertise publicly saying this product is useless, i can get sued for that.

my demo car is available for viewing.

superunknown said:
i didn't mean to ruin your business here... but i think i should tell my experience using this item... this strobe is quite slow flashing and the blink rate is not consistent,meaning sometime it bling 3 time and sometime it blink 2 time... and about the brightness... it actually hardly noticeable in daylight... definetly not even close to the F1 marshall car... nobody would notice in the day light unless they look carefully.
and lastly if you use a hid bulb, your hid beam will actually make your blink2 unnoticeable. just think carefully b4 u buy guys.

chew118

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
do u provide installation.... u said it can fit on almost any place.. do u mean that it come with universal socket>?

fastsub

500 RPM
Mar 23, 2004
ss3 Pee Jay
Visit site
Sorry, no installation provided. COD only. The socket that surrounds the bulb is rubberized. You can cut the rubber to the size you want and fit into the place you want.

For my case, I used hot glue to just sealed the bulb in place and to prevent water from touching the bulb.

It comes with one set of blue covers, one set of red covers. wirings and the controller to set the pace of flashing and the pattern of flashing.

chew118 said:
do u provide installation.... u said it can fit on almost any place.. do u mean that it come with universal socket>?

fastsub

500 RPM
Mar 23, 2004
ss3 Pee Jay
Visit site
Turismo said:
sms to me if ur demo car around kl area exp: sogo/maju junction..
i wanna to see. tq.
013-952 7343
okie dokey, will sure do. better be quick, I only have 2 last sets. might not have anymore stocks in future. will update here. thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHians,

My beloved car was stolen for the 2nd time in 4 years time. Lost in Sek 19, Shah Alam in front of house. Went to inlaws an came back around 230 am...the car was still there. Morning after my subuh prayers, gone....no evidence such as smash windows or watsoever...alarm oso not trigger...Wira 1997, Full bodykit evo 3, Black colour with OZ Chronos 15 inch advan AD07 all around....debadge allaround, WFQ 7328...Pls forumer...lookout for this car...just complete total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience