4g67 turbo..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
update...got a td05-20g instead :)

Hope it can get me to 300whp :P
HAHA... Actually a standard E3 td05 16G is rated to produce 365-385HP boosting at 22psi(1.6bar). Minus 20% transmission lost, u'll get around 310WHP. Rule of thumb...

However, at what cfm..? u have to refer to the compressor mapping and do some RPM calculation.
It's not the turbo anymore... It's whether ur turbo spin fast enough to induce sufficient pressure. Please show me ur calculation when u say 1.5mm metal head gasket reduce compression ratio to 8.5:1...

Give u a tip.
Increment of exhaust valve lift will sustain the exhaust flow. Bigger capacity increase the exhaust flow with lower rpm.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
e3 td05 stock standard will produce 310whp ?
The Turbo is rated to support 365hp-385hp... So, how much it's able to deliver to your wheel depends on how much friction from ur pistons to your wheel.

Engine balance
Bearings
Transmission
Ball joint
here and there

+-20%.
If automatic +-30%.

Losses are purely unproven calculation. Just a rough estimation.

teztozterone

Known Member
May 18, 2006
HAHA... Actually a standard E3 td05 16G is rated to produce 365-385HP boosting at 22psi(1.6bar). Minus 20% transmission lost, u'll get around 310WHP. Rule of thumb...

However, at what cfm..? u have to refer to the compressor mapping and do some RPM calculation.
It's not the turbo anymore... It's whether ur turbo spin fast enough to induce sufficient pressure. Please show me ur calculation when u say 1.5mm metal head gasket reduce compression ratio to 8.5:1...

Give u a tip.
Increment of exhaust valve lift will sustain the exhaust flow. Bigger capacity increase the exhaust flow with lower rpm.
Thanks for the tip bro :) So the exhaust valve lift will reduce lag?

My 20G was done by SpeedSpin, but I didnt get the CFM from them.
The compression ratio 8.5:1 is just a guess...I'm not really sure :P
But I do know that I got 170-180psi across the 4 pistons ;)

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
e3 td05 stock standard will produce 310whp ?
They are rated for 365-385HP. But again, wether all the power is going to be able to be delivered to the wheel is another story.

U can say that... When u launched ur wheels, and u'll notice the boost able to sustain and climbs faster..

20g compressor map, just google it.

170-180psi..? U mean the pressure u achieve from the compression test.?

teztozterone

Known Member
May 18, 2006
They are rated for 365-385HP. But again, wether all the power is going to be able to be delivered to the wheel is another story.

U can say that... When u launched ur wheels, and u'll notice the boost able to sustain and climbs faster..

20g compressor map, just google it.

170-180psi..? U mean the pressure u achieve from the compression test.?
yup...those are compression test results
ok bro, will do the exhaust valve lifts ;)
Thanks a lot.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Thanks a lot.
Exhaust valve lift can only achieved with cams change

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Thanks a lot.
Exhaust valve lift can only achieved with cams change... But do remember, when cam lift is too high, idle will need to set high too... else, mati engine

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Can someone please tell me, what is the reason for spending money + time + headache + more money if phailed for this Rojak setup?

why not angkat direct EVO2/3 engine? Standard one good enough.

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
Can someone please tell me, what is the reason for spending money + time + headache + more money if phailed for this Rojak setup?

different people,different interest..
some people like the easy way, some people like the adventurous way...
they all got their own reason by choosing to use this engine..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

Reason is simple. A 4G67 short block configuration is same as VR4. 6 bolts crank. The contruction is more solid, esspecially on the rods.

2nd, JPJ endorsement could not be done...

3rdly, want to do it the legal way instead of paying the under table money to the authority and contributes nothing to the country income...

4thly, punching number if accident and then kena kantoi, no insurance claim will be provided.

5thly, Even if u got pass the JPJ on the endorsement... When big blocks, they can still take ur car back to question you...

6thly, The project rarely fail. It's proven to work in Australia, NZ, USA, Thailand... unless u did it with a bad mechanic.

The definition of good enough can be different for different individual....

I had E3 complete transplant in my Satria... But I'm back to 4G92BOT. Call me stupid if u like...

Ur question seems like, Why hondata when there's haltech/microtech in the market... why reading novels when there's movie for that novel, why letter when there's email...

The answer is... More fun, excitement, and good learning experience... Just different... no point insulting...

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
Reason is simple. A 4G67 short block configuration is same as VR4. 6 bolts crank. The contruction is more solid, esspecially on the rods.

2nd, JPJ endorsement could not be done...

3rdly, want to do it the legal way instead of paying the under table money to the authority and contributes nothing to the country income...

4thly, punching number if accident and then kena kantoi, no insurance claim will be provided.

5thly, Even if u got pass the JPJ on the endorsement... When big blocks, they can still take ur car back to question you...

6thly, The project rarely fail. It's proven to work in Australia, NZ, USA, Thailand... unless u did it with a bad mechanic.

The definition of good enough can be different for different individual....

I had E3 complete transplant in my Satria... But I'm back to 4G92BOT. Call me stupid if u like...

Ur question seems like, Why hondata when there's haltech/microtech in the market... why reading novels when there's movie for that novel, why letter when there's email...

The answer is... More fun, excitement, and good learning experience... Just different... no point insulting...
agreed.......brilliant answer...

mlebuangetmetupliket

May 27, 2010
jakarta
well......
after seriuosly read u guys posts... i finally inducted my 4G67 with VR4 block & turbo

yes... i use 4g67 head combined with vr4 block.. :proud:

1. vr4 block w/ complete pistons etc.
2. turbo TD05H set include manifold etc.
3. unichip dastek type Q+
4. Intercooler
5. Injector (add 2 pcs more)
6. Piping... etc
7. USD 4000 (ofcourse :bawling:)

Standar --- 140 HP
P&P N/A with unichip dastek type A --- 158 HP
Force induction with turbo --- 283 HP

13,1 sec @ 402M

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007

Bro U Need to search or google the Comp Map OF 20g Wheel to get the CFM ...there's no turboshop sell the cfm bro..:love:

cfm is cubic feet per minute bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Getting dumped is not the best feeling and there's little you can do that will help you feel better quick. Sure they say that time heals all wounds, but I say why wait? Here's a story about a man who did everything for his woman, sold his business, sold some of his cars, bought her a diamond ring and a house in a upscale neighborhood, and then she left him.

Some would just crumble under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience