CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
eerr... I believe there is a setback la...the chasis is not meant for this kinda power and torque. Like my car, eventhough the body is original SGTI, when driving above 200km/h, all kind of noises will be heard and that is why, you don't dare to floor the pedal for a long distance. Proton Saga BLM is light and with such performance, you are like flying a plane:biggrin:

197whp and almost 300nm of torque, can the chassis takes the beating?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Another Campro Turbo from Kuantan...179ps... can it beat Mivec or not ?
what piggy/standalone is he on?

looking at the a/f graph, IMO he can do better! :itsme:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Bro, he is using Haltech Platinum Interceptor as the piggy back ECU...he might be saving some horses for future modifications...

what piggy/standalone is he on?

looking at the a/f graph, IMO he can do better! :itsme:

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Sure ka...people say 'old ginger is better'... there is so much potential in turbocharging...look at Mazda RX-7 or RX-8...with only 1.3L + Turbocharged, it is almost equivalent or better than 2.0L class cars....so, it all depends on how you modify it...there is street or track setup...rally and highway setups... I just love my GSR so much...

can... as mivec is 15 yrs++ old engine. :nurse:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
u have to compare between NA vs NA.
My old junk mivec might strong in pickup but top speed might not able to lead CPS.
New proton have very good in high speed stability, which is our old milo tin proton is not able to achieve. u have confidence to push the machine to limit.
But, sorry for milo tin. haha~

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Many new model cars can go beyond 200km/h and so does CPS. The question is, how much time it needs to go from let's say 100km/h to above 200km/h? If you talk about high speed driving, we don't usually see the car type but rather the driver. I would say there are still many people who don't dare to floor the pedal to the metal...so, your so called old junk Mivec is still safe...haha... For the Milo tin, it was like Malaysia's first achievement in automotive sector..can't really compare to current 21st century liao. I still prefer Mivec than CPS...just my preference though.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Mivec have fast respond as throttle is pulled by cable.
Of coz, close ratio gearbox is did a good job as well. :biggrin:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
This reminds me of drive by wire technology... your MIVEC is 1.6L or already rojak the block to 1.8L? A lot of differences in terms of displacement as well as horses:burnout:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
This reminds me of drive by wire technology... your MIVEC is 1.6L or already rojak the block to 1.8L? A lot of differences in terms of displacement as well as horses:burnout:

Is just a very slow 1.6L block :biggrin:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
wah..very slow ka....then normal 1.6L cars are only rolling on the road. You are just trying to be modest, right :) People say, usually engine rojak is very powerful...have you seen any Satria Neo with wide body setup?

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Your Satria Neo is a nice machine and heard that the GTI version is in the process of making. 17" is not big nowadays...even my friends's old satria uses 19" with big ditch concept. Some people even modified the car until it can't be recognized anymore and some people just like to modify the engine to gain more horses...

Meayormeor

Aug 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
OMG 19"??? that nice bro. But to me as the malaysian roads condition 15" with 195/55 tire is enough. But its all depend on your passion & also how deeps is your pockets. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Where can i buy bling bling wheels such as Giovanna, d'vinci, etc... in Malaysia?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience