Satria GTi Owner Headcount

ReXeR

Aug 9, 2006

Hi guys, My GTi nearly got stolen last week. This is the 2nd attempt. My door lock was missing. Nothing inside was harmed. The Thief's plan is to duplicate my door key so he can come back later and steal the car. And people around won't suspect anything because he has the car key.

Luckily, i notice my door handle was broken. If the thief just put it back inside, i would never notice it and probably my GTi will gone by tomorrow. If i go fix the door key, the thief surely have other alternatives, since they already targeted my car and knows where i'm staying. Even if i go install an immobilizer which will cost nearly 2k, it would also a waste if they use a tow truck. The place i'm staying is not safe anymore for my GTi. sighs................................................So now i'm selling my GTi... =(

navin_sangara

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
triniti + exedy pressure plate damm hard weyh the pedal...needs alot of getting used to...btw, for engine mountings, what do you guys use? there's the original ones n racing ones (filled with rubber) and for the guy who just installed the FICD, how's it going? is it giving any side effects so far? whoa, it's been 3 years since i logged in here...lol

nuwa

Known Member
Oct 17, 2006
Hi Pert, do join Sgti club Malaysia...Kindly contact Hafiz 019-7364034 (southern) or find us on Facebook...Satria Gti Club Malaysia...

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
count me in...
Pert.
Damansara.
long time already looking for gti club.
anytime and anywhere to TT.
thaks guys.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Hi Pert, do join Sgti club Malaysia...Kindly contact Hafiz 019-7364034 (southern) or find us on Facebook...Satria Gti Club Malaysia...
owh... i originally frm johor but currently working in KL.
Prefer to find nearby...
Thanks bro.. my contact 012-2420784

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought 3" super heavy duty industrial PU hose from Huakenny (Bought some times ago, but no time to do the CAI, until today). It's so durable and tough, and it cannot bend more than 80degree, so I have to come out with a DIY, thus this morning, did all the process below.

And the result was Superb Engine Response !

The Finished Product

Stuffs - 3" PVC Elbow, 3" PVC Pipe, Drill...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience