4G93T Club

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
do you have 4wd fuel tank?
if got normally they dont kacau bro
I came across a JPJ roadblock 3 weeks back. They issued me an inspection letter regarding tinted and modification of exhaust. So fine, i teared off my tinted, and thought "ubahsuai exhaust", being written at the offending letter means my exhaust big and noisy (using HKS Hi-Power 4' outlet). So i went and changed back my muffler to NGK 2.75' outlet which i used to inspect at Puspakom PJ during the remake of my vehicle registration card 2 years back. And thought the muffler is approved by Puspakom.

So i went to JPJ Padang Jawa on monday since JPJ Wangsa Maju is not operating, which is 1st Feb, Wilayah Day, and my due date is on Tuesday, 2nd Feb.

And everything goes fine, till they keep heading down looking at the underneath of my car, and the officer told me...You using 4wd fuel tank? So i responded, Yes. And he said, your exhaust piping underneath the 4wd fuel tank is illegal, your exhaust is just fine. So you need to change your fuel tank to 2wd and re-route the piping to standard satria piping and make sure your piping is not underneath the fuel tank. So i beg for a lilttle help, and he told me that they can't make the decision, even they approved me here, you also need to go to JPJ Wangsa Maju for another inspection due the letter was issued under W.P.. So the case is refering to W.P. JPJ. (Ok my bad for this one)

A big headache to me. Wondering whether i should change the fuel tank back to 2wd and re-route the piping to standard before i go to JPJ Wangsa Maju for another inspection. I went to discuss with the owner of the muffler installation shop in Sunway, he just asked me to get a runner and settle it for me. So i made few called to runner and 1 of the runner offered me reasonable price for it, and i deal wit it.

Next day, i went to JPJ Wangsa Maju with the same settings. I reached there before the runner did, so he guided me on how to enter the inspection zone. And i, myself do all the procedure, and parked my car on the inspection zone. And finally is my turn, but the runner stil haven't turns up as he is on his way to JPJ from his office.

The officer inspected my car, without looking underneath my car, and said, ok tinted is good, exhaust, hurmmm..not sure whether is ok or not, but nevermind...go, and park your car in front and ask me to wait for the releasing letter of inspection.

So i just paid the runner upon guiding me and being friendly to me even without his help, i do not mind. And everything is settle, but the releasing letter only stated that my tinted is good, and never ever mentioned about my muffler.

I wonder why there are the same government agency, but both parties are pointing the different law, should not there a standardize Road and Transportation Act to follow? Or they're lack of training?

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
lolx. Thats why.. in terengganu, the jpj allow 4wd fuel tank. I pass JPJ just like that man, in trg.
But police is the first time i got caught. hrmm ... should they just sit at the meeting room and discuss and re-do/re-fresh the rules with all the JPJ/police officer??? .. lol.

deth_GSR

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
JPJ fak man....i hate them..got letter from jpj n9 for temusiasat...i go there today n ask what my fault?he got report from faker(bdk jpJ) that i run from roadblok!WTF....last time i on the date they issued me run from them...they do roadblock near my workshop..i go through them..n that dumb officer look at my roadtax...n his hand signal looks like want me to drive..not to stop...
mad of that officer bcoz he lazy use his mouth to speak "berhenti tepi" just used his hand ..make people confuse n misunderstanding. so they inspect my car today...but need to change potong kerat gti bumper..bcoz he just c i/c...dun have proton indentity...need to silence little bit my exhaust..

later when hv roadblock...until they not said "jalan" i will not drive away..use ur mouth baru ada adab n orang faham...if so lazy use leg jer la..demmit!!

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
JPJ fak man....i hate them..got letter from jpj n9 for temusiasat...i go there today n ask what my fault?he got report from faker(bdk jpJ) that i run from roadblok!WTF....last time i on the date they issued me run from them...they do roadblock near my workshop..i go through them..n that dumb officer look at my roadtax...n his hand signal looks like want me to drive..not to stop...
mad of that officer bcoz he lazy use his mouth to speak "berhenti tepi" just used his hand ..make people confuse n misunderstanding. so they inspect my car today...but need to change potong kerat gti bumper..bcoz he just c i/c...dun have proton indentity...need to silence little bit my exhaust..

later when hv roadblock...until they not said "jalan" i will not drive away..use ur mouth baru ada adab n orang faham...if so lazy use leg jer la..demmit!!
haha pitty you bro!!! thats sucks man!!! next time police say jalan only I jalan too

territorial^pisser

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
Puchong
guys,

even i kena 1 saman in KLIA last sunday... went there to drop off a friend... kena stop by jpj @ 8.00AM on a sunday morning! they said the same shit "ubahsuai sistem exhaust" and i was like what the fuck? i said that i'm using a gsr 1.8cc turbocharged engine and i also changed my fuel tank to a 4wd tank... so, definitely the exhaust got to go under the fuel tank! he said, no such rules and the exhaust system must follow the original exhaust route!

they said that i need to go for inspection once again! shit man! i just spended 700 bucks for my tint - definitely not jpj approved lor! wakakaka... dunno wat to do now... need to take my car to the padang jawa jpj before the 8th of march 2010.

bro clanzkiller, how much does it cost you to pay th runner? i don't want to take my car to jpj la... sure koyak one... anyone else? any suggestions? please advice... thanks guys!

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
guys,

even i kena 1 saman in KLIA last sunday... went there to drop off a friend... kena stop by jpj @ 8.00AM on a sunday morning! they said the same shit "ubahsuai sistem exhaust" and i was like what the fuck? i said that i'm using a gsr 1.8cc turbocharged engine and i also changed my fuel tank to a 4wd tank... so, definitely the exhaust got to go under the fuel tank! he said, no such rules and the exhaust system must follow the original exhaust route!

they said that i need to go for inspection once again! shit man! i just spended 700 bucks for my tint - definitely not jpj approved lor! wakakaka... dunno wat to do now... need to take my car to the padang jawa jpj before the 8th of march 2010.

bro clanzkiller, how much does it cost you to pay th runner? i don't want to take my car to jpj la... sure koyak one... anyone else? any suggestions? please advice... thanks guys!
pitty for you bro..
btw why 700 bucks so expensive tinting for your car when you know that your tinting is not valid? hehe

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
pitty for you bro..
btw why 700 bucks so expensive tinting for your car when you know that your tinting is not valid? hehe
Bro he's born rich guy so its up to him lol want to put how many $$$$...hehehehhe cheers bro...im so pity of u bro.....so far my car since the day im endorsed the engine then travel from north to south no problem maybe my luck are with me unless the incident whereby i have been stopped by the police roadblock nearby the coca cola factory in shah alam few years ago....actually before i've been stopped there's 7 policeman were on duty starting from the roadblock signage but all of them has asked me to go and 3 of them are the high rank guy untill i reach the no 7 policeman suddenly he asked me to stop.....so i stopped my car then he told me that my exhaust system has been modd....im arguing with him wheter will he stop those subaru or evo in this roadblock because of their exhaust modd he said not, so i told him its unfair and asked him to stop the car n ask those car owner to change to kancil exhaust system suddenly he's silent then his officer came to me and ask what's happen n i told the supperior that he stopped me because of my exhaust n the supperior said to the "newly appointed policeman" that my car is turbo if want to stop those turbo owner they need the "jabatan alam sekitar" to prove the exhaust are exceed the regulation of certain dB...cheers...just want to share :biggrin:

gsr-sam

Known Member
Sep 10, 2005
PJ
let's revive this.....anybody staying in ipoh....moved here about 2 yrs ago....havent found many kaki here yet laa.....

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
let's revive this.....anybody staying in ipoh....moved here about 2 yrs ago....havent found many kaki here yet laa.....
Bro ur from ipoh...i think maybe u can try to find out somewhere in tambun city coz normally u can find them near the tambun city during the nite hour coz that's the "hot arrear" for illegal race....i have been there before few months back n quite syiok there...cheers....sorry bro im from subang n shah alam arrear :proud:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Bro ur from ipoh...i think maybe u can try to find out somewhere in tambun city coz normally u can find them near the tambun city during the nite hour coz that's the "hot arrear" for illegal race....i have been there before few months back n quite syiok there...cheers....sorry bro im from subang n shah alam arrear :proud:
haha i heard of the tambun city illegal racing also..
is it huge theRE?

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Thursday March 4, 2010
Tiered fuel plan officially scrapped, no increase for now.

woohoo..

Blue>8756

Known Member
Apr 8, 2006
guys, need some advise from u all bout gsr engine
is it ok if i run my gsr engine without using oil jet / oil squitters? dat attached from original gsr block.. bcos rite now i'm replacing a new block, i bought 1.8 NA block which i plan to use back the oil squitters, but the things is 1 of the head of oil squitters is broken, and the two more is stucked at my old block, cannot be remove it.. dat foreman said the oil squitters is attached too tight and can't take it out..
But he said it's ok if i run the engine without using the oil squitters.. no problem at all...
i try to find the oil squitters, but it's really2 difficult to find it, machine shop also cannot do it, my car already tersadai bout 2 months..
so what do u guys opinion, is it ok if i run without using it, what bout the realibility n is it safe for higher boosting? pls help.. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im owning an auto car now...plan to change the intake system but ppl warn me open pod is not suitable for Auto. i noe drop in is better but i cant find the size tht suit my car. Any better way?? Btw, changing extractor n the muffler will it make my car worst than b4? Thanks Sifu~!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience