Mloc gymkhana 2010

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hi bro thanks for offer :) :) :) I'm with Tan tomorrow. see yaa around :) plz tegur me k coz I'm very shy2 person *wink2*

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
|Guys, what a great event that was! A very big thank you to all the organizers for making this happen, great work on the detail been it the lanyards or t-shirt with the track on the back. Wow

We both enjoyed it very much, sorry for leaving early but we're pretty exhausted.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. No I definetely need new tires, mine are gone :-(

Andreas + Eva

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I wet my pants :( :( :( :( uwaaaaaaaaaaaa~

p/s : photo coming soon~ sorry for delay broadband signal at this area kinda slow~

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
to aikeen bro (white EX) I heard the story about ur tyre puncture bro at highway and sad to hear dat u cannot make it to join us. why u didn't call us la bro dat time? at least we can assist u for help and asisstance :)

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
ha.ha...great event....all sifu's show power kau kau with thier ride.....:biggrin:
anyway.....dewa,steven,slivia,mizu.....picture pls....:biggrin:

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
ha.ha...great event....all sifu's show power kau kau with thier ride.....:biggrin:
anyway.....dewa,steven,slivia,mizu.....picture pls....:biggrin:
Part of the photos are being uploaded in FD, under user name Steven YONG...

Sorry if the photos are bad, first time taking Gymkhana, learning...:driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Guys,

i will open up a new thread for the gymkhana pics....pls load all your pics there.....

Mizu will do a write up and we enjoy the pics there....

thanks for all members and spectators for their kind cooperations and support....great event indeed....
i'm exhausted too....and my ride now laying in workshop.....steering rack broken & power steering leak.....but it was a great event..looking forward for another upcoming more interesting...keep u guys posted soon!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
To All MLOCians,

Thank you for your support of our first event in 2010. You guys rock!!! :driver:

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the sponsors - Sunoco, Tyrepac and also Motorsport Playground for their contributions to our event. We are looking forward to partner with you in the future again for our upcoming events.

We would also like to thank Yoong and Ngan from Defying Grip for helping us to organize and run the Gymkhana competition. You guys gave us a very good opportunity to learn more about our cars and also gave us a very nice track to play.

We would also like to thank ExtremeKars and also Traffic Magazine who were with us that day to cover our event. Looking forward to great pics from you guys.

We would also like to congratulate the top finishers of both Open and NA Category.

Open Category
Champion : Mike - Super Monster Evo 7 (your car damn kao fast!!!):adore::adore::adore:

2nd place : Andreas - Evo X (great driving! your track experience at Spa circuit really shone during the timed runs)

3rd place : Zaim - Evo 8 (our youngest podium finish. diam diam ubi but hell of a smooth driver!!! smooth with the ladies too!!!) :biggrin:

4th place : Eva - Evo X (our only lady competitor who has exceptional driving skills and very smooth driving)

5th place : Aizul - Evo 7.5

6th place : Tan - Evo 6

NA Category
Champion : Shukree - Lancer Cedia

It was unfortunate that the other NA Category competitors could not make it for the competition due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully we will have more participants in future events.

I am in the midst of compiling all the pics and also writing our official press release. Stay tuned for the full report.

Have a great weekend!!!

MLOC Committee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I would also like to take this opportunity to personally thank my MLOC brothers who had helped me to push my car out from the bungalow to the track, drove into melaka town to look for spare parts and also fixed my car to allow me to be able to compete in the gymkhana. Many thanks to Tan, Wai, Bobo, Shah, Kit, Chris and Azizi. I also wish to thank Mike for his lending me his car jack and also Yoong for his tools. If I miss out any of your names, i apologize as my memory is not so good (old liao... haha).

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
To All MLOCians,

Thank you for your support of our first event in 2010. You guys rock!!! :driver:

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the sponsors - Sunoco, Tyrepac and also Motorsport Playground for their contributions to our event. We are looking forward to partner with you in the future again for our upcoming events.

We would also like to thank Yoong and Ngan from Defying Grip for helping us to organize and run the Gymkhana competition. You guys gave us a very good opportunity to learn more about our cars and also gave us a very nice track to play.

We would also like to thank ExtremeKars and also Traffic Magazine who were with us that day to cover our event. Looking forward to great pics from you guys.

We would also like to congratulate the top finishers of both Open and NA Category.

Open Category
Champion : Mike - Super Monster Evo 7 (your car damn kao fast!!!):adore::adore::adore:

2nd place : Andreas - Evo X (great driving! your track experience at Spa circuit really shone during the timed runs)

3rd place : Zaim - Evo 8 (our youngest podium finish. diam diam ubi but hell of a smooth driver!!! smooth with the ladies too!!!) :biggrin:

4th place : Eva - Evo X (our only lady competitor who has exceptional driving skills and very smooth driving)

5th place : Aizul - Evo 7.5

6th place : Tan - Evo 6

NA Category
Champion : Shukree - Lancer Cedia

It was unfortunate that the other NA Category competitors could not make it for the competition due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully we will have more participants in future events.

I am in the midst of compiling all the pics and also writing our official press release. Stay tuned for the full report.

Have a great weekend!!!

MLOC Committee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I would also like to take this opportunity to personally thank my MLOC brothers who had helped me to push my car out from the bungalow to the track, drove into melaka town to look for spare parts and also fixed my car to allow me to be able to compete in the gymkhana. Many thanks to Tan, Wai, Bobo, Shah, Kit, Chris and Azizi. I also wish to thank Mike for his lending me his car jack and also Yoong for his tools. If I miss out any of your names, i apologize as my memory is not so good (old liao... haha).
Wakaka...someone really miss SPA too much...Spa circuit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Wakaka...someone really miss SPA too much...Spa circuit :rofl::rofl::rofl:
bugger... i was referring to Spa Francorchamps circuit la... :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

heyyy mizu u forgot the marshall here *sigh* wahahahahahahahahahahaha :P :P :P
ops... soli boss... tq for ur hard work... :rofl:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone,

I have a very big question. I am planning to do a D.I.Y on an engine conversion (just as a hobby), so any help from experienced mechanics or anyone who has done this conversion before would be at great help! I am very serious here.

Okay. Lets just say, i have got:

1) Evo2/3 full harness wiring,
2) Evo2/3 complete engine with mounts,
3) Evo2/3 Air flow meter (MAF) and ECU,
4) But using my 4G93 Gearbox.

Is this all i need? I dont have a complete half cut. I am just worried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience