Need help from mloc member

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
dear mloc member,

my friend make a deal to purchase this nice evo iv and he already bank in RM1k
for booking. today we went to kl from kuantan since seller make arrangement to
meet at jpj wangsa maju. when we arrived, the seller ask us to wait but after
30 minutes, my friend call him back but since then only got his voice mail.
i dont know what was actually happen and since on the rear bumper got mloc sticker,
i guess he is one of mloc member. so, if dont mind, may i know who is the
owner of this nice car? yes, my friend already has his name during make transaction
but need to confirmed before my friend assume he been cheated.

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
this price u can get original evo 4??? to good to be true... but if true you are lucky...

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
this price u can get original evo 4??? to good to be true... but if true you are lucky...
yes sir, that's what i told him but too late.... he already bank in. btw, he already make a police report. i found that ads still listed in mudah, so becareful. going to inform to their admin, now.

the_devil

Oct 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wow! I also did call seller, coz @ that price, 2 good 2 be true. Seller didn't even answer my call, SMS no reply. Btw, sorry 4 the loss. May I just ask, why on earth did u bank in $$$ b4 u even see the car?

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
Wow! I also did call seller, coz @ that price, 2 good 2 be true. Seller didn't even answer my call, SMS no reply. Btw, sorry 4 the loss. May I just ask, why on earth did u bank in $$$ b4 u even see the car?
it's not me.

i did ask my friend same question. the answer are 'aku takut orang lain rembat dulu':hmmmm::hmmmm:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yeah... not even seen the car yet and don't even know the seller, already banked in RM1K?

I tell you, highly possible this picture is a copied picture from MLOC forum/club website and put up for sale. The conman just wanna swindle money from people like your friend. Sorry to hear bro...

nau6298

Known Member
Dec 17, 2010
Seremban
this recent mudah sales is fake~the mother fucker cheater in mudah is really a SCUMBAG!!the real owner of this car selling 5xk something~if interest pls call this number 019-3609837 ah foo

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
never book a car unless u see it and touch it yourself...hope the police do something on this to help yr friend...the conmen in kl, so lets see what the police can do BUT usually they wont do much cos its a willing bank in...sorry for yr friend lost...an evo dream just need to defer a little.....sigh..

Durex117

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this recent mudah sales is fake~the mother fucker cheater in mudah is really a SCUMBAG!!the real owner of this car selling 5xk something~if interest pls call this number 019-3609837 ah foo
sorry for the lose...but if i not mistaken, Foo is looking for RM70k or near. not RM50k++ only.... i confirmed your fren bank in tht one is a conn man :hmmmm: bcoz Foo love his car sooooooo much :love: and he did verbally told me he no interest to sell if price never meet the price he want.

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
thanks for the info, sir . last check with my friend, still no respond from the police since reported. hope no more victim.

thanks again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, anyone know the estimated price Bolt-on turbo for myvi se ? without the full exhaust system package. Because recently I had already changed my full exhaust system from Jian Hang. Thank you very much :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience