Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a great win and very very happy to see Scholesy scored tht screamer from jus outside the box once again!!! He is the master of it all!!! But at the current moment, D. Gibson seems like doing it for fun!!! I means those long range goals!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... ^^

I think we ended the game with 7 midfielders?! LOLzzzzz... I'm worry abt our defenders now!!! Hopefully all of them will b recovered from their injuries soonest possible!!! Else, youngsters will b calling in again!!! SAF hv said, he might pair Carrick with Vida in the middle for the Wolsburg game in the mid-wk!!! Hehehe...

What u guyz think of D. Gibson?! Hahaha... Sorry to say tht i'm not 1 of them who jump on the band wagon to praise his overall game performance!!! No doubt, it was a superb goal by him from such a long distance with such a powerful shot!!! Bravo to him on tht!!! But again, apart from the goal he played very averagely!!! I found him very hesitating in the middle where there were Andon n Scholesy ard him... At times, he look lost where he do not know whether to push forwards more or stay closer to the defence!!! But its a great learning curve for him!!! I really hope he manage to push further in terms of his performance!!!

Other than tht, our other 2 team goals were as good too!!! Very fast n accurate!!! WHU jus do not hv the answer to our attack!!! Giggsy played much better in the 2nd half than the 1st!!! And oso, Kuzi hv done another great job for us!!!

We need at least a point in Germany in order for us to b sure of 1st place in our ECL group!!! So hopefully we will b able to do so with a determine squad!!! It wil b tough as Wolsburg will fight for a win for their own course!!! Let's do it guyz!!!

Nice tht Man Shitty able to stun Chelshit for a win n their lead is now onli 2 points ahead of us!!! I watched the Juve vs Inter game too... Great game!!! Juve played really well to win the game!!! Bravo to them!!! This is 1 of the very few games from Italia Serie A tht interest me!!! Hahaha.... Other than tht, i hardly watch them... Sorry to say tht!! ^^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Rooney (RB), Berba (CB), Kiko(CB) and Owen (LB)!!! :rofl: And If Vida recover from his flu, he will b playing upfront with VDS!!! Hahaha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great result and it shld b a great team performance considering our injuries and playing away to German champion!!! I didnt managed to watch the whole match due to its delay broadcast timing.... Watched onli large part of the 1st half at hom and last 8mins of the game at office!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Cought onli Owen last goal!!!

Bravo to Owen for his experience and effort!!! We onli hv got 5-6 shots on goals and Owen scored a hattrick!!! It shows tht Owen is pretty damn good in this game with d chances coming towards him!!!! He shld hv got 4, as he missed another 1 to 1 b4 he completed his hattrick with an injury time goal!!! Welbeck n Macheda need to learn more from Owen for his composure, accuratecy and awareness in front of goal!!!

Nani seems to hv another disappointing game from what i hv saw!!! Sigh!!! I think his confident level must b very low at the moment... Hopefully he can settle all tht down n fight for his place again!!!

Surprised tht B. Munich won 4-1 away to Juventus and dumped the Turin giant out of the competition!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... So, Barca and Inter pls look up!!! It might b yr turns come tonite!!! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hopefully Vida will b able to make his comeback for us this wkend against Villa team... To play against a very physical J. Carew is never an easy job, so i hope Vida will b back, else Carrick n Fletcher will b in for big trouble!!! Villa loves to play in a high tempo game where their wingers loves to flies in crosses from the flanks... Under such circumstances, its never easy to man mark a giant like Carew for the whole of the match!!! Tht's where we needs Vida experience n fighting spirit at the back to lead our line!!!

With our defenders still in the crock list, we need our midfielders to protect them nicely in games... Midfielders need to play their skins out, do lotsa running n tackling in the middle and limit spaces as much as possible for the opponent!!!

BY scoring 3 goals, Owen deserve another chance to start the game upfront... But not sure if his physical condition allow him to do so in such a short period of time... Mayb SAF can give him 60mins of the game without stretching him too much... Else, it wil b Rooney n Berba as usual...

We need to win this game for the 3 points in order to stay with the leader... So, i'm going for a 2-0 hom win!!! :biggrin:

Elsewhere, Hopefully gunners wil stun loserfool further by winning away to the Anfield... Hahaha... And of cos i'm hoping for Everton to get a draw at the bridge!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Perfect weekend ahead ya~~~ ^^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Diiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ My dreams come true on d other 2 results where Loserfool lost 1-2 to Gunners n Everton drew 3-3 at The Bridge!!!! But our own team crashed to Villa at hom!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... ^^

Credit to where it due, Villa play a very good game where their players r super hardworking!!! They chased our players everywhere on the pitch!!! It was a bad goal to lose... Our marking was bad... There were countless cross flying into our box... very dangerous!

I think our midfield didnt play as good as the past few games... Too bad tht Rooney didnt score!!! And he was making lotsa mistakes especially in the 2nd half, which surprised me a lot...

Nevermind, lucky tht Chelshit drop points too... Hopefully we can close them down or even over take them in the coming few games ard Xmas!!! ^^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A big congratulation to Giggsy for winning the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2009!!! What a marvellous acheivement!!! Hope he himself enjoy it!!! ^^

We r playing Wolves of England after beating the Wolfs of German last wk!!! I expect a 3 points for this game!!! Hopefully we will b able to apply more pressure on the leader!!! We need to play a good game to boost our confident for the coming hectic period of games in Xmas!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Liverfools' lost kinda cheered me up a bit.
hehehe.
i wonder where all those fools' are hiding now?
Or their season only contains 2 games - against us?
Winning those 2 = season completed?
Hibernation mode now?
hehe

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
For myself, normally i stay hom n enjoy the game myself!!! Hehehe... Seldom lepak with frens for ManUtd games, cos i'll b doing most of the talking without concentrating on the game itself!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... So i rather stay hom... Or jus invite 1 or 2 good frens together...

Gti,

Hahaha... Mayb u r rite!!! They hv been celebrating til now since tht win over us!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... :rofl:

I think with their current state of confident, Wigan might b able to get a draw from Anfield!!! If this happen, they wil b left even further behind!!!

Back to our own game, hvnt watch the Wolves game yet... But the 3-0 win is always great!!! 3 points in the bag n hope for Chelshit to drop more points!!! Hahaha... ^^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jus watched the Wolves game yest nite!!! We were onli playing at 3rd gear or 2nd the most!!! I agreed with what some of the players said, we shld hv score more goals as in d end of the season, goal diff might play a role!!! Haha... Frankly, what actually u guyz thought of D. Gibson?! Its so damn strange why when d opponent charged towards us, Gibson jus keep backing down n never move in to tackle or do something?! When he choose to back down, it allow d opponent to bring the ball towards our goal even more n most of the time it will caused danger to us!!! Sigh!!! >.<

Next up will b away to Fulham, another tough tricky tie for us!!! Hopefully our players will b up to the task n bring us another 3 points!!! Midfield play wil b important for this game, we need everyone to b on thier toe!!! 0-2 to the Champions!!! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gan Ni na~~~ What d hao hv actually happened to us?! We lost 0-3 to Fulham!!!! Diu~~~ This was the 1st ever time, i wanna a ManUtd to end soonest and i'm damn kao sick to continue watching the game on Sat nite!!! 1st time ever i got such a feeling!!!

I means the whole team play damn kapo badly!!! De Laet was so inexperience n got caugth many many times... Scholesy was hving 1 of his lousiest game... Gibson was as disappointing as ever... Andon passing r as sucky, it made things worst everytime he missed his passess... Worst was tht our formation jus wasnt working at all... We were being pressed hard... The 3-5-2 jus not working... Our midfielders played too deep down our own half, where they wanna to protect our defence... hence, it makes us light weight up front!!! I think Fulham players must b thinking: "Huh?! R v playing a 2nd division side?!"

When we switched back to the usual 4-4-2, we got much better... We gave them a fight n started to press forwards more... Too bad tht we hv so many defenders got injured... Else, either Carrick or Fletcher playing in the middle, we will hv a diff ball game... Gibson jus not at tht level yet for me... Dissappointing with him so far... Andon really needs to improve on his passing skills... He always rush his passing...

The onli good newz for us this wk is Chelshit being held n Loserfool lost too... Sigh!!! Really cibai!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
cool mate. SAF tactic totally suck against fulham. i still wonder y not put obertan on the left instead of evra as winger. adoi. another bad day for us.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My air cond currently intermittently would stop working, especially when hot.
Honda Service Center informed that the magnetic clutch and coil was faulty and would cost me RM1600 to replace.
Anyone with a recommendation for an air cond shop I can do it locally?
A shop near where I live in Serdang, Selangor informed that they are unable to source original Japan parts and only have replacement Magnetic Clutch & Coils from China. Reading online, there are shops which replace with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience