3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yalah,i tot its more btr if evra stick his position rather then playing winger,
any how we totally lose on midfilder that nite...btw kudos to fulham

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Mame Diouf for being able to join us in January!!! Got the newz tht he is joining us right b4 the start of this season, but then all newz r gone after tht... So, i'm greatful tht M. Diouf is able to join us after the serbian case (forgot how to spell his name!!! Haha... D 1 we shld get togehter in d deal with Tosic!!!)

SAF said he is not gonna going for any players in the January window... I jus hope his is joking!!! ^^ I think our team needs some 'repair' n inspiration!!! Great tht we link with both Daivds from Valencia n De Maria from Benfica... I think Nani really look set to leave us... Sigh!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
let him leave OT...we edi prove that we can survive without star..nani sumore not even
close.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... What a game at the KC stadium, and what a performance by Rooney!!! As the joke goes, he hv had a 'hand' in all the 4 goals scored in this game!!! Frankly speaking, i'm jus glad tht both Vida and Brown r back for us at the center half!!! We were really all over the places when they were out of the team, especially when the opponent do hv big forwards... From the past few games, it encourages the opponent to hv a go at us without fears... Jus look at Fulham n Hull... They really made us run like crazy all over the pitch...

For once, i had to agreed with Shabby in his half time talk where he singled out Rooney as our worst player in the 1st half... Shabby is rite n spot on!!! In fact, i thought Rooney been a bit off track for the past few games eventhough he did scored few goals along the way.... His touches, passing n shooting were bad at times when we needed him most... Hopefully he will b picking up his form soonest after this showing... He made a huge mistake by passing the ball back to the keeper without looking at the situation and it cost the team dearly... Luckily Rooney was able to inspire the team back into winning way... Else, we will b in big big trouble...

Surprisingly Valencia have had a very quiet game... Very ineffective... Bcos of tht, we lost 1 of our attacking option... And both Carrick and Fletcher werent at their best too, in the middle... We were being hard pressed for many occasion!!!

But bravo to the win and the much needed 3 points!!! Now we r jus 2 points adrift of Chelshit, but Gunners r breathing rite down our neck with 2 points less n a game in hand... So, battles on!!! We will b playing Wigan next on Tues nite at hom!!! Praying for a good show and another 3 points!!! ^^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Crazy news saying tht the Man Shitty bozz r looking into buyinng R. Madrid!!! Fcuk kao d Madrid a$$-hole whom they think they r d best in this world... I would really love to see them crumble under the pressure of having huge debts (currently they r hving 327mil euro in debt) n sell off their club to other ppl who doesnt belong to Madrid!!!! Hahaha...

Ya... We hv seen lesser n lesser of Nani now... Not even on the bench for the last few games... So, we all knew what's gonna happen next!!! Who else u guyz think will b shown d door too huh?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Well well well... We hv ended the year 2009 with a handsome 5-0 hom win over Wigan!!! Bravo to the team n bravo to SAF n his coaching staffs!!! And a big HappY Birthday to SAF too!!! Its party time again at Old Toilet after this win... Nice n neat!!!

To b frank, i expected us to over take Chelshit by now when i looked at the schedule 2-3 wks earlier... I thought we r gonna win the Villa (hom) n Fulham (away) games as well in this hectic playing period, bcos to me, i think we hv had the easier schedule as compare to the other few top teams... But sigh!!! We cant managed to do so, but 1 thing great is tht we r stil very much in touch with the leader!!! Hopefully we will b able to lead the table soonest, mayb in Jan?! Hahaha...

It was a good game at Old Toilet this morning... I think both Vida n Brown played a huge pyscological factor into every players in our team for the past 2 games... With both of the experience central defenders back, everyone knows we will b able to play our normal game well without hving any fears at the defence... Both Vida n Brown did well in the 2 games, where they make things easier for the midfielders...

Rooney continue his scoring form n made few assists too, which is great!!! Hopefully he will b hitting form at the right moment for us!!! His movement n touches hv improved a lot from the past few games... Smiles r coming back to his face!!! U can see n feel it~ Haha... Besides, its always great to see Berba scored!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Oh ya, i'm a big fan of him!!! Although its a great ball in from Valencia from the right side, but Berba took his chance well... His touches n vision in this game hv been great too... Hopefully his knee injury will not b bothering him too much... Would love to see him contribute more to the team, both in terms of goals n great passes...

As SAF hv said in his post match comment, its very happy moment to see Rafeal scored n run towards his twin bro for the celebration!!! It show tht both of them hv had a great great relationship btw them!!! It was a nice good goal from a young right full back!!! Did u see tht, Mr. Evra?! Hahaha... Tht's all u need to do to score a goal!!! We r all waiting to see ya 1st goal for the club!!! ^o^

Bravo to both Carrick n Valencia for scoring too... Slowly but surely, both Carrick n Fletcher will b able to master our midfield position with great control!!! Park was stil a little bit rusty to me...

Next up for us is the FA Cup game against our old rival - Leeds Utd @ Old Toilet!!! I'm expecting SAF to make few changes to the team n let the other hv a go at this cup game!!! Bring back Owen, Scholesy, Obertan, Foster, Gibson, Neville n co... :biggrin: Give Leeds a good wracking!!!

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Cibai RM!!! :@ Now they r coming for our Vida n Rooney!!! Diu~ They really think they r d best in this world!!! Sigh!!! They r preparing a 30mil pound bid for Vida come the end of this season... Rm hv been doing very badly this season considering their spending over the summer with all d big stars in their team... Tht's y they wanna d BEST defenders for their team...

I jus hope they win nothing this season n their coach got sack!!! Then their president wil b under great pressure too... Diu kao them... Better still if there r fans setting up fire on the president's car!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Who r they playing in the ECL huh?! Else i think we hv to dump them out of the competition ourselve... Feel like wanna to slap kao their president now!!!

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Happy 2010 to all Red Devils here!!! May 2010 b 1 of our fruitful year to come!!! Cheerz and have fun ya~ ^O^ :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was really 1 hell of a cibai-est performance from us tht we lost to Leeds Utd at hom!!! For a 2nd time in a very short period, i jus wish tht the game finished off soonest... I jus don bother abt watching it... It was really a bad bad show by us...

In d 1st half, 3 of the 4 midfielders r playing sucks!!! It was Welbeck, Gibson n Obertan!!! They r jus not helping the course... For Welbeck, whenever the ball reach him, u jus know he gonna lose it anytime soon... He always push d ball way too hard, away from himself where opponents jus managed to get on him... Disappointing!!! As for Gibson, what d hai was he doing on the field?! For every throw in, he never seems to care to go near our players to ask for ball... He jus hang ard like he is our BEST player... FCUK!!! And when opponents were attacking us, he jus keep backing without realising where d hell he is... He is 1 of the laziest player ever don a ManUtd jersey!!! I means u jus compare his work load to Anderson, although Andon didnt player well too, at least he fight for every ball n worked his socks off!!! Gibson was a big liability to us on the field yest!!! Super disappointing with him!!! If he continue like this, he can forget abt making it in manUtd!!! He needs to look up at Fletcher, Scholesy and Carrick as in how they work, fight and support the team... Obertan was mostly a 'Pasar Malam' walker in yest game, where he hardly contribute to our play, both in attack n defending... Sigh!!! With the 3 werent functioning, how d hell we expect to win against a team who r superbly determine to make it @ Old Toilet?!

It was a bad goal for us to concede... Both Brown n Kuzi were at fault for the goal...

On the positive side, I'm glad tht we r out of the FA Cup!!!! Not bitter grapes.... I jus think we do not hv the stamina, determination and resources to compete in all the competition this season... I'm very sad tht i hv said so, but we were mainly below par this season... I jus hope tht we r able to concentrate in the ECL n EPL... This r the 2 main competition tht we needs results!!!

On the other note, let's say if Rooney gonna leave us (cibai RM willing to pay 60mils pound), what can we do n who can we buy with tht 140mil pounds (Ronnie cash plus Rooney $$$)?! Without Rooney, ManUtd r finish!!! Haha... Let's b honest, if without Rooney what kinda team we gonna b like?! Average?! Stil b able to stay at the top 4?! With the $$$, who can v buy to improve our situation?! We needs a true leader in the team... An inspiration figure, like Keano, Cantona, B. Robson n etc...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
thats football bro..90% effort..10% rely on fate....huhuhu

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Trinityblood,

Ya, I'm old enough to understand what u said!!! Which is very true, as in Football anything can happen!! But d problem is, I didnt see the players put in the 90% effort needed to win the Leeds game... I think we bottled our own game... Hopefully players will b waken up by SAF hairdyer treatment in the dressing room... Some of them really need a big slap on the face to b waken up!!! Stand forward D. Gibson!!!! Hahhaa... Cheerz bro!!! ^^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
I think Berba has been the bsolute disappointment.
there had been glimpses of what he can do in the past few games but mainly on games where we had been fairly comfortable.

As i said before the season started, this would be his defining season.
As the most expensive Player in United's history, and with already one and a half season gone, i have to say so far he has been a flop. A huge one. And he doesn't justify his 30.75 mil.
And as i am typing this, i am trying my level best to think of a game where he really starred and turn the game around. Rooney had done this a few times this season. So has Fletcher. And even Owen with his limited gametime.
But Berba? Heck i can't even think one even if i count last season's game as well.

A lot of pundit had said it before. And i gotta agree. His body language really is annoying.
He doesn't seem interested and his shoulder is so heavy as though he;s carrying the whole game all by himself. But the cruel fact is he's not.
Immensely talented he is, but if he doesn't have the attitude then it won't matter.
Time is running out on this guy.

The whole team has been rubbish for a while now. For the whole of December.
Even when they scored big win against Wigan, i wasn;t impressed at all.
The are predictable. Slow. Wayward passing. No off the ball movement. Just rubbish.
Not the Man United that we know. Not at all.
Definately not with this kinda passing and movements.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Yo bro, apa macam? Why so long no posting huh?!

Ya, gotta agreed with u tht Berba time is running out... Yep, me stil a big fan of him... I really hope tht he can perform well for the team thus win tropies for the team too... I'm not sure why he hasnt been playing as well as he was at Spurs?! Over there, he was their star man and the top striker who was so sharp and aware of everything going on for him in the game... Strange!!!

Berba hv came out n said he felt the pressure of being the most expensive player in history!!! And injuries hvnt help too... Do u think the tactic or where Berba play, affecting his game?! I hv said many times too... I think Berba is more suitable to play as our top striker (tht's where Berba played for Spurs) where Rooney is BEST operating behind him (the main striker)... As for now, they r both playing at the opposite roles as i've suggested! Even Rooney sometimes was clueless when he was alone upfront!!! But who am I to argue abt tactics n position with SAF n his staffs?! Haha...

SAF still keep picking Berba, i think mainly for his passing skills n vision on the game... Hopefully Berba will b able to hit form soonest!!!

What do u think abt Gibson?! Any comment?!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
fine thanks
happy new year to all forummers too.

i still log on to check out, just that i dun think i have much to contribute so just keep quiet la.
As i said, Berba's talent is undisputable.
And i don;t think he has been injured as often.
Also, i don't think that the price tag is an excuse.
Rooney cost us 28mil. Ferdinand 30 mil. Carrick 18 mil - during which every single ABUs out there laughed their head off thinking SAF was a moron.
And looked at how each of them was seen to be vindicated.

I mean, when every player goes onto the pitch, the only thing in their head will be the game.
It's not like they will be thinking "Oh, i am a 30 mil man' during the game.
It's not a good enough excuse.

The way i see it, reason being that Rooney was played at the front leading the line was because of his pace, the ability to go behind the defence when a through ball is played.
And truth be told, Berba is slow. Just like RVN. So it's better to maximise his ability to hold the ball and spread the passes - which he has been able to do well.

And this lead us to another problem. What happens after that?
Ideally, once u release the pass, u expect the passer to get into subsequent position.
It's something that our team hasn't been doing, esp Berba. I;ve noticed many times that once he released a pass, he just became another spectator. The same cannot be said of Rooney, who remains totally committed throughout the game.

Frankly speaking, looking at our team this season, the one thing that we really has been lacking is aggression. The ability to charge at opposition team with speed and without fear. The "me against the world attitude" ; wouldn't hesitate to pick up a fight whenever any of our teammates get bullied (Think Keane; Cantona; Bruce; Robson)
There's no coincidence that when Rooney and Fletcher plays, we seemed to be slightly better bcos these two are the only 2 players that (still) have the aggression. Maybe to a certain extent, Giggsy too.
Ronnie and Tevez - we are missing their aggressions much more than their ability to score goals.

And when u think of our current players, Park, Carrick, Anderson, Valencia, Berba, Owen, Rafael, Brown, Fabio etc - they are just too 'mild mannered.'
We need a few more bad boys.
If you're 'mild mannered' when you're performing, you could be branded as 'Elegant' - like Carrick or a 'Work Horse' like Park and Valencia.
Otherwise, you're a liability.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht u stil login on a regular basis!!! Me too, nothing much to write, so after every game I just try to wrote what i feel abt the game n the players' performances on tht particular game itself!!! Else, our thread wil b as dead as the Loserfool ones!!! Hahaha... SO someone must keep it alive!!! ^o^

Again, I got to agree with what u said! But do u surprise why SAF buy Berba in the 1st place?! For sure, he n his team must hv done hell lotsa works b4 forking out a club record transfer to sign Berba over!!! I understand what u means the ' aggression', 'pace' n 'supporting' part of Berba, but what's d main reason SAF need Berba so desperately in our team?! Myself oso very confusing!!! Haha...

With both Ronnie n Tevez in, we were playing 4-3-3... But now, we seems to hv switch back to 4-4-2... I think SAF must hv realised tht our team lack 'pace' once the 2 of them left!!!

As for the 'aggression' part, i think we hv been missing it ever since Keano left us... Even when both Ronnie n Tevev were with us, at times we were facing the same problem as we r now where there seems to b no leader on the field to lead the team when we 'hit' the wall!!! I think an aggresive anchorman might do the job for us... Tht's y i really hope Hargo can b back to the team soon, eventhough he is not a 100% tigerish anchorman as Keano but he is the closest we can get... We all know Carrick isnt 1 from tht category, but Carrick hv proved his worth to the team as u hv said! I hv high hope for Fletcher to fill tht position now too... But how many games he can play in a season?!

Besides, i think the main problem really lies on our midfield!!! The engine room of every team!!! For this season, there r very few games where all 4 or 5 of our midfielders performing up to the expectation level in the same game!!! SIgh~

Hey fren, do u think both Rooney or Vida will leave us?! Hahaha... I know I'm asking a stupid Q as a hardcore ManUtd fan... But $$$ talks nowadays!!! And i'm not really sure if SAF even under pressure from the owners to sell?! Our debts~ And what do u think abt 'Why SAF stil yet to spend Ronnie's $$$? - The 80mils'... No $$$ for SAF as all hv been channel to serve the debts?! Haha...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Well SAF hasn't been the shrewdest of buyers as we know him.
Not the shrewdest but definately better than Rafa (Robbie Keane..haha)
Well as Keano said, you can only gauge a player based on how he plays before u purchase.
Once the deal has been sealed, u never know how he would react in the new club under new environment and new teammates and tactics alike.
And apparently, Berba hasn't been able to adapt as much to our liking.

And as regard to those transfer rumours mill, on Rooney is a definate no-no.
It's rare u see English players leave the EPL. More so when you're being worshipped by a full house 76000 weekly and the fact that your young family is settling down.
On Vida, i am not so sure. There's a possibility. But fingers crossed. It could be affected by SAF's decision on Evans. Maybe if SAF thinks it;s about time for Evans to step up to the plate, then who knows. WE can never be too sure on SAF - just like the Jaap Stam case.

Ok guys, windows shopping season has started. Who's on your wishlist?
On a personal note i'd like both the Davids - Silva and Villa; Dzeko or....Ribena?
But seriously, on age factor alone, i'd opt for Silva and Dzeko instead of Villa as the latter is in the wrong end of the 20's.

Also, there;s a mention of Yohan Gourcoff....the so called next Zinedine Zidane.
It's gonna be an interesting month.
Let's hope SAF finally decides to open his cheque book.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
But SAF hv came out few times to pour cool water on the transfer in January!!! Hahaha... Hopefully this is onli his tactic where he is trying to 'lower down' d asking price from players he wanna get...

Yep. I would love to see both Davids too!!! Currently we hv had way too many wingers in the squad... I guess SAF might even trimmed some off, properly come the end of this season... And Nani seems to b an obvious candidate to go... And Mayb tosic too...

I think we might need a big n pacey striker upfront too... Benzema, Hulk or Dzenko wil do for me, as i think Owen might not b with us beyond this season... Not too sure... Or mayb even Berba!!! Hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, how do you increase the top speed of your car? Is it by more bhp or torque or change gear ratio or increase fueling?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience