ZTH Miri Members

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
Anyone wanna let go VR4 brakes?full set front and rear.

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
Looks like most part of Sarawak is ot of Ron97. Read in the papers a few days ago that Sibu is out of Ron97 as well. Dunno when is the next shipment will arrive.

user6

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Kuching/Sarawak
Visit site
Hehehe...yup VTEC all the way!

Eyhh guys..how come Miri can ran out of minyak??
I thought it should be the other way around??
Those people in Shell n Petronas in Miri not working ka? Hehehe..

Cheers!

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
not easy to find Vtec parts unless you know ppl. what are u looking for? i can help

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Hehehe...yup VTEC all the way!

Eyhh guys..how come Miri can ran out of minyak??
I thought it should be the other way around??
Those people in Shell n Petronas in Miri not working ka? Hehehe..

Cheers!
still celebrating raya :thefinger:

heard from shell petrol station, tomorrow will arrive but dunno wat time!!!
v6 is ran out of petrol ron 97 too so no choice hv to refuel RON95 with RM40 saja! wait for tomorrow if they call up then go refuel full tank RON97!!!
dammit hv to start feed my car with palm oil :banghead: will never run out of stocks!!

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
HOHOHOO..guys..howdy...long time didnt hear from u all..hohoho...err... USER6? welcome to the VTEC group babe..hehehe..best eh tambah lagik sorang..hohoho..woit choco..how r u bro?
what? RON97 abis??damn...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Owhh..currently in search for b18cR/b16b hafkat..what would the price be now?

Thanx!
wooww,playing with type R's??? hehehe..duno if those engines can be found here...but,when there a will,theres a way..keep in touch with bro miriguy as he has frens who has sum mighty vtec's around..hehehehe...
well,even if miri/sarawak/sabah produce more oil then WM,we dont have the right over them.the G does,so most of our oil here goes to them and we're left with,'leftovers'?? cant even see the the profit from all the oil/gas sales here..most end up,,...you know where....

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Owhh..currently in search for b18cR/b16b hafkat..what would the price be now?

Thanx!
i thought in KCH there are several half cut shops with good deals..
a friend of mine just transplanted his stock eg6 with b16a..he transported his ride to KCH..but he rarely online in ZTH..u can try message 'rodcyprian'..

wooww,playing with type R's??? hehehe..duno if those engines can be found here...but,when there a will,theres a way..keep in touch with bro miriguy as he has frens who has sum mighty vtec's around..hehehehe...
well,even if miri/sarawak/sabah produce more oil then WM,we dont have the right over them.the G does,so most of our oil here goes to them and we're left with,'leftovers'?? cant even see the the profit from all the oil/gas sales here..most end up,,...you know where....
ur right abt that..even the frickin roads in BTU are like sh#$..

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
i thought in KCH there are several half cut shops with good deals..
a friend of mine just transplanted his stock eg6 with b16a..he transported his ride to KCH..but he rarely online in ZTH..u can try message 'rodcyprian'..

ur right abt that..even the frickin roads in BTU are like sh#$..
not like that bro, there's no point in changing what an eg6 has, ori eg6 and eg9 memang b16a oredi. Rod's car is actually an eg8 lorr.:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience