Buying a car , Satria 1.3gli / Iswara 1.5s / Satria 1.6(A) and Wira 1.3gli

ravingill

May 29, 2006
okies will call u this weekend evo, and im looking for 1.6 manual direct owner , can save at least 2k on all the processing fees.

processing fee very minimal only if u buying it cash....:)
for loan no choice coz its norm...but will give u some special discount since u been so supportive....

Sep 30, 2009
How to make my satria 1.3 more powerful ?

anyone can giv me idea ?:adore:

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

how to make my satria 1.3 more powerful ?

ravingill

May 29, 2006
well bro cheepoh91 > common things u can do to make ur satria 1.3 more powerful is change air filter to k&n , performance spark plugs and spark plug cables , a good exhaust system , light flywheel.

Well a 1.3 is just 1300cc , u should be able to do abt 180km/h with those light mods , also dun 4get to upgrade ur brake system as with more power u need better brakes.

Il contact u soon bro evolutionz

infusio

Aug 26, 2009
N.sembilan
haiii

if u gettin a iswara , get a 1.5 its powerfull enough,and low cost in maitanence
if satria 1.3 its ok,but no pickup and 2 doors
for satria 1.6 -is a bad car for normal usage,if u findin for a fast car than u can get it.because the roadtax is very expensive ,fuel consumption is high,maitanence pretty expensive also.somemore its auto man ????

try findin for 1.3 satria uk spec its around 13k only but much more power than the local model.wira 1.5 kena tapow wooooh......

ravingill

May 29, 2006
hmm interesting , isara 1.5 i know is good only thing i worried is the rust because iswara undercoat is nt as good as other models they tend to rust very easily and also the car shape is very dated. Very boxy shape agree is a good car but i prefer a more cool car as im only 21.

Well im surprised on ur statement that 1.3 uk spec is more powerful thn local 1.3 , all i noe is both using 4g13p and the ony different s is airbag. Can anyone enlighten me on this , if u say more powerful why is that.

haiii

if u gettin a iswara , get a 1.5 its powerfull enough,and low cost in maitanence
if satria 1.3 its ok,but no pickup and 2 doors
for satria 1.6 -is a bad car for normal usage,if u findin for a fast car than u can get it.because the roadtax is very expensive ,fuel consumption is high,maitanence pretty expensive also.somemore its auto man ????

try findin for 1.3 satria uk spec its around 13k only but much more power than the local model.wira 1.5 kena tapow wooooh......
satria 1.3 no pick up? maybe some forumers here can enlighten this...
2 doors look cool for a 21 years old - single & active person like ravingill...
satria 1.6 bad car? road tax is rm90.00 per year - expensive? 1.3 is rm70.00 per year.....diff by rm20?????
fuel consumption very high - 1.6 cc??? most of the cars nowaday are auto & proton satria is using 4g92 and maintenance expensive??

i think some enlightenment needed here.....find yr fact right before shooting blank...thx.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

hmm interesting , isara 1.5 i know is good only thing i worried is the rust because iswara undercoat is nt as good as other models they tend to rust very easily and also the car shape is very dated. Very boxy shape agree is a good car but i prefer a more cool car as im only 21.

Well im surprised on ur statement that 1.3 uk spec is more powerful thn local 1.3 , all i noe is both using 4g13p and the ony different s is airbag. Can anyone enlighten me on this , if u say more powerful why is that.
1.5 iswara the last batch is 2002. selling not very expensive - but its a taxi spec...(kosong spec) red in color. in between the productions, off & on proton selling off their surplus from taxi production line - between 1996 -2002, white color with grey bumper, red color with grey bumper, green color with grey bumper...all "empty spec".....agreed with u bout the rust - its actually the type of glue & coating they used resulting in rust - corrosion...anyway problem has been resolved. indeed very boxy and old look. but its a very economical & durable car. if u into iswara, u can go for year 2003 onward, the lmst - quite cool if u match it with a set of nice rims.....

as far as i know, UK spec is much more heavier than local specs...in term of their collision std, their accesories & safety requirement, so it tend to lag in pick up compared to local specs, but its more solid feeling and some say more durable, but i encountered b4, difficulties to find certain parts like air cond vent, signal stick and some electrical parts in the engine due to it has been localised to the country we are exporting too....juz a little facts that i know...hope it helps.

ravingill

May 29, 2006
ok , so i guess my best option wud still be satria 1.3gli manual , safe petrol coz i travel a lot , it wont be a car i use outstation most to most genting thats it, mainly city use. Engine is quiet durable to what i noe and not a very complicated car to deal with. Will update if i find anything new , by the way bro evo so sori been busy neva gt time to drop by ur place, will do it next week hopefully, by d way since ur xxxxx xxxxxx man , how is the satria 1.3gli manual in ur point of view , by d way my mom thinking of trading in her 2005 waja last mitsubishi 4g18 spec , campro burgundy ori color and cps 15" rim ori leather interior full spec twin air bag, car is very good condition what u think is best price u can give and do u have any toyota / nissan or honda around .

Last edited by a moderator:

ravingill

May 29, 2006
no offense sarah , but im into mods as well , im a guy i cant stay with a stock car , the most i can do to a hyundai is most probably air filter , i agree they are good on fuel but thats abt it, Thx for the offer though. Since bro evo has helped me with many questions i suppose its nominal to stick wif satria or wira for now

artworkz

Jul 3, 2008
hyundai car is good went new, but after 3 year most rubber bushing is start to worn out. i work in workshop in singapore , i hv c alot of hyundai getz n matrix face tis problem. if u gt cash, should go 1.6. but 1.3 satria oso not bad. even VDO type is lack power, but stil fuel eco. my satria original is 1.3 GLi 2001. but now conver to other engine.

Dear brother and sister,

What to service each time u guys get ur car for servicing ?

Usually change oil and oil filter, maybe check the batt, water....tyres pressure , anything else need to do ??

What about coolant ?? How frequent need to change ?
Spark plugs ? every 20,000 ??
Timing belt ? 60,000 ?

Anything else that I need to pay attention during each service ? So, i can keep my car tip-top and no need to worry to broke down by the road side.

Thanx..a million