to who lost his SGTi -just help for a bit info

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
relax k..nothing can be solve with fighting each other...

i know somebody got really2 hot with the pencurik SGTi. but here the forum, for sharing and helping each other to solve the problems... there is no place to fight here k. Be cool k.. peace geng.. come on guys, no fight k. We was at the same automotive line... just like family.. so, be cool k...

peace from me...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
I've already done 3 1/2 years in jail for nearly killed sumbody....
U wanna try me?
I can go for another round,kick the fuck up of u n spent jail another week wont felt a thing to me.....017-2242732..come n call me..post ur number here...

And i not a gangsta...
im just a normal person who got very2 short tempered...Thats y i been to sungai buluh jail b4...

good...that fellar really look for trouble...:adore::adore:

post up his picture after u whack him...let us see how this fellar looks like..

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Wow... more "keyboard violence"....I think 'Keyboard Warriors' in Malaysia are on the rise... statistics show an exponential growth in the past 3 months....

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
this hamham maybe got stupidty inside his brain...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
rather fighting wit asshole that makin us car freek scared takin our baby out of the house!!!! no v just have to start crap here!!! where most of us are car lover!!!!! the both of u think that ur are way up there threathin each go and fu@k elsa where not here!!!!!...

remember there always some wan stronger!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
wahhh.

so u gangsta is it?

"mampus kat situ aku bedal?"

who the fcuk u think u are ?

wahh trying to be a hero is it?

blady stupid clown.

come bedal me and see.

see how many days u will spend time in the lokap. :stupid:
I've already done 3 1/2 years in jail for nearly killed sumbody....
U wanna try me?
I can go for another round,kick the fuck up of u n spent jail another week wont felt a thing to me.....017-2242732..come n call me..post ur number here...

And i not a gangsta...
im just a normal person who got very2 short tempered...Thats y i been to sungai buluh jail b4...
i tried calling this number.

but guess who answered?

a woman!

such a PUSSY la this fella.

act like gangsta.

but actually like pondan.

muahahaha.

ouwh wow, look how he boast that hes been in jail?

ur parents must be ashamed of having an asshole son like u?

haha.

ohhh so uve been to "jail" eh?

tell me, what do they call cigarattes there?

tell me if uve really been "there" :hmmmm:

LOL...forum also end up like that...:banghead::banghead::banghead: come on la guys..doesnt matter we did time or not..everyone has a dark past..some might not..but there is no point showing off about it..chill guys chill...but this bloody hamham2020..u really :stupid: ..hornydrifter just telling to describe his experience bout meeting the seller..he never say wan BEDAL u...why u so perasaan?...or is it u who keep stealing GTI..??thats y u terasa when hornydrifter say wan bedal?...

whatever it is guys..come on..this is a forum..not a fight club..!

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
LOL...forum also end up like that...:banghead::banghead::banghead: come on la guys..doesnt matter we did time or not..everyone has a dark past..some might not..but there is no point showing off about it..chill guys chill...but this bloody hamham2020..u really :stupid: ..hornydrifter just telling to describe his experience bout meeting the seller..he never say wan BEDAL u...why u so perasaan?...or is it u who keep stealing GTI..??thats y u terasa when hornydrifter say wan bedal?...

so true!!!! not a fight club!!

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
i second u on that highlighted words.....thats what i think too

my previous experience was conned by a stolen sgti.....so f**k those thiefs

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
HAMHAM2020 is a real weirdo...dont know whats his point of joining the forum :banghead::banghead:...zzzzzzzzzzzz....

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
ya lah.

thats why la!

this stupid "HORNYDRIFTER" always going here and there fighting with people!

he even say that he masuk "jail" before.

and summore wanna fight with people at this forum ah?!

common la , this forum is to talk about CARS, not fight over stupid stuff!

we are all here to make PEACE!

we shud all send PM to the MODERATOR to BAN this "HORNYDRIFTER" once and for all!

this forum is to share our experience and learn about cars .

not fight about things

haih.

moderator, if ur reading this, please BAN this "HORNYDRIFTER" fella.

such a pain in the ass :wavey: :banghead:
CLOWN IN ACTION :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
hamham2020.. be cool k..hornydrifter only telling his experience facing those pencurik out there... here is forum.. no emotional k... cool and chill.. hehe..

if u`r selling SGTi parts and it is the legal one, no problem with that one.. hornydrifter point the pencurik only.. those pencurik should be send to island in the middle of pasific ocean.. hehe..

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
ye lorr hamham2020..i've oledi meet this fella a long time a go buy some gadget for my car friendly & trusty somemore maa...don't simply judge ppl out there if u dont know larr..
common guys let make this forum as a peace community...let be horny released their angry about car thief & u olso can do same like horny do if u want maa..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tire war is officially over and Pirelli has been confirmed as Formula One's sole tire supplier in 2011. The FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) confirmed the deal today.

Bridgestone announced last year that it would leave F1 at the end of 2010, throwing open the prestigious position. Pirelli has been the favourite for some time but the decision needed to be ratified by the WMSC.

"Pirelli has been selected...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience