Perak Section

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
wise..em,last time i tried to join wise club,i knew mine is not original wise,but oredi convert all the bdykit to wise..but the just need orignal wise owner..sad..hehe
Im not a member of wise ..just lazy to type wira se..hehe..

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
ohh..i tot u r one of them..r u the one park at CCL ipoh?just guessing...red color one..

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
1. mivec_mivec - ipoh - wira a/b mivec
2. eric_ho20 - wira sedan (let me help u bro haha...)
3. vics_85 - wira sedan

4. K_Takuya - WiSe
5. danhong81 - Savvy

Wah! Many wira guys wo... Hahaha... I think we should recruit some girls la... I see Ipoh also quite a lot of fast driver girls. Was chased by a Waja driven by a girl b4 this during CNY. Too bad got appointment, if not, sure will chase her. Hehehe...

Mar 12, 2009
helo to all perakian driver......may i joint the club....currently stayin in ipoh....
want to share about modify car....expecialy proton....
hope u guys can assist...give advice on what to do with my iswara 4g13...

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
welcome welcome bro . thanks for bringing back dis forum to life . hehe ... im sure many sifu here can help u out .

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
Guys, I wanna sell my car . Help me to quote how much it worth k . It can be view at da Car for Sale forum . Thanks ... :biggrin::biggrin:

Mar 12, 2009
tq.....Mr Tokuya....4 ur advice....
i'm currently modify my car...still in the process....
the formen suggest me to convert my 4g13 to 4g91...
is it ok if i proceed with that idea...kindly asking your advice
tq bro...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Hi Jelmie,

Of course the foreman suggestion is good. before you go further to change engine, bolt on turbo (if).. take a seat back and try to calculate your future cost of ownership (maintenance after upgrades, parts, daily drive or track etc) After you get the total sum of future expenses..and you ok with it..proceed.

Im saying this because some people when they start the upgrades, they never know what they have to deal with and how much they have to spend. Some might go halfway of the original idea or as far as what some have in the pocket. This may lead to the car not safe to be on the road or for the driver himself..

Just my 2 cents...

Bump: Hi Jelmie,

Of course the foreman suggestion is good. before you go further to change engine, bolt on turbo (if).. take a seat back and try to calculate your future cost of ownership (maintenance after upgrades, parts, daily drive or track etc) After you get the total sum of future expenses..and you ok with it..proceed.

Im saying this because some people when they start the upgrades, they never know what they have to deal with and how much they have to spend. Some might go halfway of the original idea or as far as what some have in the pocket. This may lead to the car not safe to be on the road or for the driver himself..

Just my 2 cents...

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
4g13 ar...erm..there are some ideas that might interest u..
1. just get bolt-on turbo with 1.6 injection.
2. change engine - 4g91,vr4 etc
3. maintain 4g13 engine and do major upgrade - pnp,highcam,4g15 block bla bla bla.
4. maintain 4g13 engine and do bodykit + audio

for me - 4g91 is a good platform to upgrade..u can get better bolt-on turbo if wanted,go for better high cam,can do oso pnp..a lot woooo...huahuahua

said earlier want to get amoi2 ar...when ar?

Last edited:

alpah_hoe

May 15, 2005
Ipoh
hey all~~long time din surf this forums...willing to plan to go cameron...anybody interested??

Bump: hey all~~long time din surf this forums...willing to plan to go cameron...anybody interested??

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
good start,KL ppl oredi TT,but how bout us?go cameron ok oso...get ppl,organizer,anything will do ok for me.

Bump: good start,KL ppl oredi TT,but how bout us?go cameron ok oso...get ppl,organizer,anything will do ok for me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last night when im driving with open air cond and i realise the car temperature's meter had raise to the most highest level.. so i park at a side and see whats going on, no water leaking from my "water fridge" and the problem might be is? fan not working anymore?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience