R34 GTR and wife photoshoot

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Decided to to a little photoshoot of the wife and the GTR. I was quite happy with the new camera and the way the pics turned out, so just wanted to share, cheers.

For more pics of the shoot please visit my blog @ ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com, cheers.

Last edited:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
Brian, we all know u Alim la, but please keep your homo fantasies to your alim self.. hahaha.
I cant find a good enuff photographer to take pics of the tall dark handsome me.. tried before using a big mirror, but didnt work too well.. unless u wanna volunteer la, your photos not too bad what :rofl:

Thanks Alvin.. :)

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Happily married couple with 2 great looking kids. ermmm.. I might have coined that wrongly... I good looking kid and 1 monster...

P.S: are you still offshore?

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
is the 350z yours also?

Mar 21, 2008
not all wife will pose like this....haha

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
Hey you all also take pics of ur wives n gfs la... Me also wanna see... :P

kk13, the 350Z is my wifes... but I also like to drive it a lot.. :)

Joethurr... yes im offshore now, was only back for a very very short time, to tune my car with Nezuka from Duke, didnt get time to catch up with any of the old buddies, Nava called me as well, hope we can all go out for a drink soon... hows the skyline?

SoUthinkUcanDrive; depends on how u 'ask' them.. hehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

wanna know the pros and cons about having matt black paint on my putra...if you don't know what matt black is, it's the same colour as ah fai's cefiro a31.

i'm thinking of using it due to the fact that it'll be cheaper to spray back if any dents or whatsoever happens during motorsports events.

oh and roughly how much would it cost to spray the whole car (in+out)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience