Early in the morning saw two R34

notyboysn

Feb 12, 2006
My R34 Spoted thread

went to china town early morning about a while ago and saw two R34 parked along the street. must be because KO after clubbing the night before then left the car there.

Here's another one... turned into the junction and saw this GTS. its definately different car from the one above. they had diff plates.

edit: i've changed the title to r34 spoted thread... cuz the previous title doesn fit anymore.

Last edited:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
ahaha... the silverstone doesnt seem to be gtr wor... might be gtt ot gts ka??
correct me if im wrong

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wow.. so far away also u can spot its not a gtr man...
haiwor... when take a look nicely... d bumper like gtt

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
hey notyboysn, i bet u took the picture somewhere near the bourke st if im not mistaken.. haha.. so u r in melbourne at the moment i supposed...

notyboysn

Feb 12, 2006
rubbishking01 said:
Again, the silver is not GTR....should say saw two Skyline....
arn they both r34 thou? confuse abit. only GTR is called R34? what are the gtt called then?

notyboysn

Feb 12, 2006
davidchen27 said:
hey notyboysn, i bet u took the picture somewhere near the bourke st if im not mistaken.. haha.. so u r in melbourne at the moment i supposed...
its on Russell street to be exact...at the intersection of little burket st...yup...in melb now...

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
nice shots...bumpsss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our third and final installment of the MMER 2011 event with less circuit but more pit action as well as podium appearances of the winning team drivers. The emotional win for Petronas Syntium Team was well documented by our resident photographer, Andy Goh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience