Problem Of Changing Sport Rim For Iswara (extra "nuts" on front wheel)

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
Hi all frens....

When i changing 8 hole sport rim, the spacer said need to be added due to the nut on the center hub that block the sport rim hole position. BUt the problem is when driving to high speed, (120-130kmh) vibration from front wheel is obvious!)

I go and do balancing but no use, foreman recomended do onwheel as well. ( but i think problem still same so didnt make it)

Some expert adviced me to add centre cone ring but since i added the spacer, can't put in centre cone ring again.

Any Iswara/saga owner having this problem and found the solution? :( :(

security.admin

Feb 12, 2008
spacer is the problem.sometimes spacer created without proper mixture and without proper balancing done can cause the wheel to vibrate.
lose the spacer (and of course, forget about the sport rim.get another rim that dont need spacer).

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
spacer is the problem.sometimes spacer created without proper mixture and without proper balancing done can cause the wheel to vibrate.
lose the spacer (and of course, forget about the sport rim.get another rim that dont need spacer).
may be this would be the best way... :( :(

kazami32

Apr 5, 2007
mostly like tat.or else drive slow lor....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Yeaaa, I have been running on 15" with spacer on 4 wheels and found no problem at all these 5 years. Travelling up to 160km/h is as smooth as silk.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
just bring ur wheel to machine shop.the will bore a whole at the back of the wheel face
to clear the nut that holds the front wheel bearing.

diwant

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Bangsar
diwant.wordpress.com
i changed my rim from august last year to 8 holes, this week only got this vibration problem. is there maybe any other problem other than the spacer?

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i got this problem too. maybe worst. i also cant solve this problem. my car is lmst. 4 spacer wif 16" rim. vibrates like hell plus the rear wheel cutting my car body... duno wat to do.. T.T any 1 can help?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. my 1.3 auto myvi 2005 in stock condition... everythings original..
mileage is 35k..
this thingis.. a full tank of ron95 RM60 shell can only go for 300 km the most.. normal driving..:banghead:
is this normal?:hmmmm:
or what can i do to improve it?:idea:
as i know 1.3 should go further..:driver:
any advise or share urs?:adore:
tq:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience