Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

vics_85

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
Ipoh Mali
hey vic!! assume u are student from UTM !
i never spotted that waja before
but the tyre shop beside brothers got one yellow wira with evo 3 bodykits and nearby got one vip wira red color that is damn ugly ..........

keke
spot my car and post it here
my car quite beng :P
yeah bro, im from utm spotted the yellow wira but not the red 1 n btw beside few shops of the rest. 333 1 audio shop got 1 over mod kenari white if not mistaken n the dvd seller's kenari purple oso over moded hehe...ll snap pic if possible....

wat ride is urs bro??mine is still stock wira...lg teruk then ah beng hehe....no $$ 2 mod...:bawling:still student ler...

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I notice something when I was in singapore during the first week of this month..even a family cars, hatchbacks, and bread & butter cars with stock wheels all have PILLAR MOUNTED GAUGES!.. wow.

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
here's another "beng" ..........

ita a mazda lantis

close up...for the design....:adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience