Honda Accord Coupe

JDM_Car

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Guys , just want to share this

Autoworld

Review by AutoArabia

"Currently, the only American-built 2008 Coupes running around Dubai are these test cars, as the actual car goes on sale in March. He brought the car over to me, complaining about how painfully slow it is compared to the Altima V6. I didn’t pay too much attention until I drove it, and instantly realised that this is the 2.4 four-cylinder model, and not the V6 that he thought it was. Without any “2.4″ badges, the only way to tell the difference is the single exhaust tip in the rear. However, even with the power deficit, it was easy to see why this car was considered a better driver’s car than the Altima, even though the Altima beats it in value.
While the review comes later, I got a chance to drive both the 2.4 and the 3.5 at the Autodrome track at absolutely full throttle, back in January 28, but I wasn’t allowed to write about it until March 1. Well, March is here."

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
very nice!

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
The new honda models seems to have big wheel wells fo 17-18inch wheels, but come with puny 16".

Anyway, coupe models are always nice, be it a mazda, hyundai, or etc. Proton... well, that's up in the air for me.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
wait for the SEMA show la geng... maybe this model will be as nice and syiok as the previous version's (enhanced) coupe

I think i need one of these :)

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
faisal,... the pics u posted look like the CM coupe,... quite famous in USA, coz usdm eh??? but looks a bit short,...

mzsu

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
if avail here, would be damn expensive.........more 200k i think...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings,

Just need to confirm with you guys, is it possible that Satria 1.6 using the small spare tyre (like Honda) rather than the normal spare tyre?
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience