Demonic Angel

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
yerp it is a nice car....
for all those cars which is shown at the amf in sepang that day..with nice looking cool bodkykit..
i'll still love the bmw because of its simple looking style and looks.

na7ure

Known Member
Aug 6, 2004
Pee Jay
Visit site
Originally posted by AccordR@Dec 23 2004, 15:47
Tom,

Thanks a lot for the feature! The pics turned out GREAT!!!

tykiasu,

Nope, no scrapping problems at all, wheels do not rub, only got problems going down basement car parks... those steeeeeep ones.... :D

InitialD,

Yup, the front was lowered by 1cm for the show, didn't lower the rear though. Now the front is back up by 1cm :( ;)

na7ure,

Tom's ride is much nicer than this ler! He's aiming for M3!!! ;)

ExtremeRC,

Yes, my ICE done up at CV Uptown, good workmanship! :D ;)

FuGZ, cybernation, DJmobile, PocketRocket, AE77, subsonique

Thanks guys for the cool comments! ;)

Regards,
Shedden
AccordR : Fulamakkk... M3...? Damn keng man... Got pix.. then post it up ok? Ciao ;)

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
Blackie... the car also got help the picture to be good u know ;) hehehe....

itrDC2 & blue_hippo,
Thanks so much for such generous comments!!! :D

na7ure,
Tom not yet buy the car, coming very soon already!!! hehee

Regards,
Shedden

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
wah the owner here ah..heheh anyway..u rock..nice car..happy modding.

willp

Jun 18, 2004
nice pic! can use as wallpaper... I like the angel eye, is it similar to the e39 5series?

bgr5777

Mar 25, 2004
nice car, just curious though, i hear of racecraft carbon products here and in other sections, and from the article i understand its from the owner's company. so what products does racecraft make aprt from seats and splitters, and where's the shop?

thanks.
bgr

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Originally posted by bgr5777@Dec 24 2004, 10:40
nice car, just curious though, i hear of racecraft carbon products here and in other sections, and from the article i understand its from the owner's company. so what products does racecraft make aprt from seats and splitters, and where's the shop?

thanks.
bgr
we have a lot of things made into carbon composites...apart from the seats and splitters...we also have items such as hoods,side mirrors,spoilers,filters and intakes,strut bars,lips,radiator plate,doors and much much more....u can drop by our dealers especially N1 Racing in Sunway to look and see our products...more to come in year 2005...any enquiries can be emailed at [email protected]

Cheers

bgr5777

Mar 25, 2004
thanks,

i just found your website through a link in one of your postings. will drop by N1 one of these days to have a look.

bgr

X88

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
Saw it in person at SIC!!
Cool Ride!!

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Originally posted by InitialD+Dec 22 2004, 23:47 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (InitialD @ Dec 22 2004, 23:47 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ExtremeRC@Dec 22 2004, 20:29
Is this the bimmer with BAMbee no. plate?? :ph34r:
Yes it is. I've seen it almost everyday in my office basement... hehehe.

According to him, they purposely lowered it for the Metal Modders show. Normally it's not that low. [/b][/quote]
initialD,

do I know u? looks like we work in the same office. hee..hee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
any1 know where can i get this kind of service-adjust hi/low? because i have asked around, most of the tires shop didn't provide this kind of service. If u guys know it, pls state here the name of the shop, places(prefer Klang Valley), and contact no. by the way how much per piece they charge for?
many thanks...:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience