Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When does it end?
The major day was last week on Thursday where you should have seen people burning offerings on the road side. But the month is over only on the 12th September, means 13th is 8th month starts....Moon cake festival.....:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Oh ya, something weird happened at my collegue's desk that day on 7/14 lunar calendar. There was an empty tall drinking glass with a spoon inside on her desk. Out of a sudden the glass toppled and broke into pieces. No there wasnt any wind and she didnt touch or accidentally hit it.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Oh ya, something weird happened at my collegue's desk that day on 7/14 lunar calendar. There was an empty tall drinking glass with a spoon inside on her desk. Out of a sudden the glass toppled and broke into pieces. No there wasnt any wind and she didnt touch or accidentally hit it.
Hydroplane la.. Hahaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
And not her glass either? So anything else happen?:smokin::biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the month ended...but can see many accidents and death cases...cant really link it directly to the month but obviously many accidents and death...attended some funerals and seen many freak accidents in news and paper/online.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the month ended...but can see many accidents and death cases...cant really link it directly to the month but obviously many accidents and death...attended some funerals and seen many freak accidents in news and paper/online.
Yup, more of those happens during that month.....:hmmmm:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Recently did a company trip to Melaka. Our dinner ended around 12midnight. One of my colleague while walking back to his chalet about 500m away from the ballroom. He felt uneasy and suddenly he saw a figure like human just drift from left to right and then right to left infront of him. He could sense something not right but already halfway and it was pitch dark. So he continued to walk then rush into his chalet. Had fever for few days. Then I read in FB most of the resort & hotel have some stories....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My personal belief is his "fire" wasn't strong hence kena. I've been so beach side resorts, camped out in all sorts of places, chalets, etc and have never encountered anything weird other than one dream which was unsettling but not disturbing.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My personal belief is his "fire" wasn't strong hence kena. I've been so beach side resorts, camped out in all sorts of places, chalets, etc and have never encountered anything weird other than one dream which was unsettling but not disturbing.
Yah! many say if the human "inner strength/fire" not strong will encounter these things.

How is your gps now, still trying to get you to experience these things.....hhahahhahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

This year hungry ghost month starts 3rd. August.......

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Yah! many say if the human "inner strength/fire" not strong will encounter these things.

How is your gps now, still trying to get you to experience these things.....hhahahhahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

This year hungry ghost month starts 3rd. August.......
Should tt during the period see where he goes. [emoji3]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Boss..wanna know if aircon receiver spoilt/the switch which control the rpm ( usually on top of the receiver ) spolt means what happen ???I've been having this problem recently and it's soo sickening.The rpm will be soo inconsistant and it effect the temp too.I brought it to a/con shop n that fella change the switch ( 2nd hand ..new one is pretty costly ).The next day the same problem happened.I'm feeling sick as the car is sooo inferior to drive !!Whenehev I stop ( eg traffic light ) the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience