Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi All,
It's been awhile I login here. For weird experience with GPS, I encountered once, I'm supposed to head to a friend's house which is approx 7-8km away from my office. So he sent me location and I used google map with voice instruction.
It took me 45mins moving around the area which is Ara Damansara, keep turning here n there then reached a dark secluded bushes like area N keep asking move forward 50m turn right but nothing there.. No road to turn.
Felt something not right, called my friend to come out to lead me in, you know what, it is just few corners away and I'm rounding that area and keep ending up at the same spot, ask my friend, he told me if he not mistaken behind the Tesco, near the bushes they found a headless corpse years back. It remains an unsolved case. That was frightening....:smokin:
Wonder if bro. Izso dark alley got such case or not?.......lol

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

bloody hell.. i didn't need to know that. Now that I know my mind will be on high gear. ARGGGHHHH
I thought you say non believer.....Go back home before 12 midnight......:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Mine was a car scrapyard, not a dark alley. The scrapyard was plenty scary. Exactly like in those horror movies.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ghost month started dy, today is 4th day Chinese 7th month.....
Shit man. Ever since I told you I didn't need to know this, I have gotten a stone chip on my windscreen and car got knocked at the back on the same day.

sigh.

Gotta be more careful.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Shit man. Ever since I told you I didn't need to know this, I have gotten a stone chip on my windscreen and car got knocked at the back on the same day.

sigh.

Gotta be more careful.
Wife's office had a fire end of last month, so office under renovation now and expected to be finished by end of this month. But it being the 7th month the boss want to postpone shifting back in until the Chinese 8th month.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Check scrapyard see got old racecar or not? :biggrin:
You mean... check if Devil Z in that scrap yard?:biggrin:

EvolutionZ and Iszo sure have issues with their GPS. Just wondering, what GPS did you use? Phone? On - board vehicle GPS? Dedicated GPS like Garmin and etc.? ( Putting aside the paranormal disturbances...if got la heheh)

Last edited:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Got also dare not take loh! unless you know the history.....:smokin::rofl:
These days safety very important from racing so death toll is low... :biggrin:

How about old racequeen? Fancy that?
Up to age of 35 is ok. After that based on discretion. :driver:

You mean... check if Devil Z in that scrap yard?:biggrin:

EvolutionZ and Iszo sure have issues with their GPS. Just wondering, what GPS did you use? Phone? On - board vehicle GPS? Dedicated GPS like Garmin and etc.? ( Putting aside the paranormal disturbances...if got la heheh)
Yes! But must make sure it handles well too. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mid month dy. Road side offering over but still have those roaming until end of 7th month......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey im pretty new to these engine swaps so please dont go rattling off too much jargon off the bat...
at the moment i have a 1991 Toyota Celica SX 2.2L Auto, and i am wanting to get rid of the ST184-R stock engine. I was considering simply upgrading to the ST185-RT (from the AWD turbo celica), and then i also considered a Holden VN V6 motor. i dont want to spend a fortune for the engine, let alone too many conversion parts. if you have any advice at all id really appreciate it. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience