Suspension VS Chasis Bars/Brace

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Anyone here familir with the KSport brand? Heard anything about them?

They do BBK and also coilovers.

Anyone care to share some light??
USA come one.....woh...

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
USA come one.....woh...

Actually is Taiwan. But seems quite famous in USA. Seen alot of reviews of it. Got good and got bad. But seen more good than bad. So just wanna know if any local kaki's here know about it or use it b4.....

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Usually they will either use US or UK as their branding platform. KSport, BC, Konig are all Taiwanese, but they market it as either from US or UK. Just a impression they would like to create for the market.

Like BC, is a presumed as a UK brand if you go to their site. KSport, is presumed as US.

But anyways, anyone here use KSport b4? Or have friends used them or heard anything about them?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've heard of people using the BBK and one fella using their coilovers. But the group is too small to pass judgement. The BBK users all have no complaints. The coilover user is the reseller so he's got a biased opinion but according to him it's quite good too.

Personally with all these Taiwanese brands and all, I feel they are all the same. Best to go for the cheapest of the Taiwanese brands or to go for reputable ones like Ohlins, Eibach, Koni, etc.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Usually they will either use US or UK as their branding platform. KSport, BC, Konig are all Taiwanese, but they market it as either from US or UK. Just a impression they would like to create for the market.

Like BC, is a presumed as a UK brand if you go to their site. KSport, is presumed as US.

But anyways, anyone here use KSport b4? Or have friends used them or heard anything about them?
That is why we as consumer sometimes get conned. Like Michiba is Malaysian......:banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

I've heard of people using the BBK and one fella using their coilovers. But the group is too small to pass judgement. The BBK users all have no complaints. The coilover user is the reseller so he's got a biased opinion but according to him it's quite good too.

Personally with all these Taiwanese brands and all, I feel they are all the same. Best to go for the cheapest of the Taiwanese brands or to go for reputable ones like Ohlins, Eibach, Koni, etc.
Means if play play, get cheapest. If really into it, get branded.....:driver::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually is Taiwan. But seems quite famous in USA. Seen alot of reviews of it. Got good and got bad. But seen more good than bad. So just wanna know if any local kaki's here know about it or use it b4.....
Not really. KSport is Taiwanese
Thanks for the info..But I saw Ksport has it's own factory in Gilbert Arizona..so I think for US market the stuff is made in USA but company is owned by Taiwanese.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

If only the big brands make stuff for our cars.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Interestingly, ksport seems to have 2 manufacturing locations. One Taiwan and one USA. So perhaps they are different entities.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Interestingly, ksport seems to have 2 manufacturing locations. One Taiwan and one USA. So perhaps they are different entities.
Checked with them. Same entity. Just different production plant to cater for different market. I belive the US side probably have some sort agreement terms with them to market in the US and having some product differentiation. But end of the day, is same i suppose. Coz the owners are still Taiwanese. And the design and technology all also Taiwanese. Like i said, is just a marketing strategy. To create an impression that the brand is NOT Taiwanese.

But anyways, thats not the case. Topic here is.....Is KSport good? Anyone else would like to share some feedback or things they heard??

Thanks......

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Checked with them. Same entity. Just different production plant to cater for different market. I belive the US side probably have some sort agreement terms with them to market in the US and having some product differentiation. But end of the day, is same i suppose. Coz the owners are still Taiwanese. And the design and technology all also Taiwanese. Like i said, is just a marketing strategy. To create an impression that the brand is NOT Taiwanese.

But anyways, thats not the case. Topic here is.....Is KSport good? Anyone else would like to share some feedback or things they heard??

Thanks......
I used to hear a lot on K Sport Sports rims those days, but less nowadays. And K Sports sounds so Korean.....hhahahhahahahhaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I used to hear a lot on K Sport Sports rims those days, but less nowadays. And K Sports sounds so Korean.....hhahahhahahahhaha
That K-Speed is Thailand rim maker..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today, 11.11.10, as usual every thurs, i will leave my apartment
@ 530am to send my wife & daughter to her parents hse....as i was in the lift heading down,
there were this couple, bout early 40's also together in the lift, they walked ahead of me 1st as i have to detour to the dumpster to throw rubbish. As my other car is usually parked outside the apartment compound, i was carrying my bag & daughter walking out.

When i reached my car, right outside the guard hse, opened the door for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience