Best suspension setup for corolla ae92

Pathmaprasad

May 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello seefu's

I'm driving a 1989 Toyota Corolla liftback(Cielo). Recently, all the 4 dampers are gone. Instead of changing the dampers, i'm planning to upgrade my suspension so that its a bit stiffer.

meaning that i want to improve the cornering without sacrificing much comfort. What brands of spring n damper will be the best?

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro long tym didnt c u in de post... guess tien works well but its kinda expensive... mayb u can consult PRS motorsport service... he is gud in his field..pm me for more details

Pathmaprasad

May 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yea bro, it has been some time since i log in this page due to project commitment. By the way, ur ae92 uses a fuel injected engine is it?

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
PRS ka?seri kembangan....nice talk only...can go to titan or xyz..or find some used tien suspension,just upgrade the spring..ae92 for btop is 7kg front,5kg rear...if ae92 use 3sgte engine use 14kg front spring,8kg rear spring...this setup for road like faderal or kesas..not to comfort,but you have all the pleasure bro.TQ.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hello seefu's

I'm driving a 1989 Toyota Corolla liftback(Cielo). Recently, all the 4 dampers are gone. Instead of changing the dampers, i'm planning to upgrade my suspension so that its a bit stiffer.

meaning that i want to improve the cornering without sacrificing much comfort. What brands of spring n damper will be the best?
You can try TiTan suspension. I'm a satisfied user. Granted, it takes a bit of trial and error to get it perfectly set up, but once it's done it's really great. :driver:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Titan user too...about 8yrs now....very satisfied n worthy investment...X to mention customer service is good which is a bonus...

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Better seat on ur fren car bfo pay money to install. Diiffer user differ preference. any absorber u use, the spring must seat tightly. How to check, once u jack ur car, check wether ur spring 'longgar' not, if it is, when downhill corner, ur car tail will easily drift. Just share my xperience.

my fren using rsr spring wif original absorber, mayb can suit ur requirement

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone changed it before or know of anyone changing them?

the stock setup is very soft, lotsa body roll and is not absorbing the uneveness of the road properly. i can feel minor humps n bumps. any suggestions or recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience