Anybody can help me???

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Can anybody help me rgrds to hacking?someone is 'using' my daughter's FB account n posting very disturbing messages n make it look like she's d one posting...x sign in s password been changed..just need to know (if possible) d person doing it (mybe thru IP address etc) before I make n official police report n to d MULTIMEDIA MINISTRY...

Pls PM or call/SMS/whatsapp me @ 019-3097725

Tq

Fazid

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I had been experiencing this kind of hacking a few years ago, fb and email account.
The bext best thing to do is close the fb account, waste of time.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually, you can just use your account get into your daughter's account by just viewing or visiting. Find any post by the hacker and click the X symbol. It will have a sentence that the post was reported or you may click undo.

Click Report, there you will be able to find a list of topics that you are gonna report. Click I think this account could be comprimised/hacked.

Reporting to FB to get them to investigate in that matter. They are quite strict in such cases like me being reported by dunno who
on my post on purpose without any reasons. Got blocked for few days.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
on your end there nothing much to do...can log report and all...but to trace the ip/who did it you may have to get in touch with your ISP...better just report to FB...shutdown the account...open a new one...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
fazidk, in your daughters account, go to your account settings and go to app settings. Delete all the apps your daughter has signed up for.

Since you've changed the password it should be 'safe'. If you are still seeing rubbish being posted, deactivate the account

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Thing is we x get into her FB..log name n password been changed or something..:(

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Actually, you can just use your account get into your daughter's account by just viewing or visiting. Find any post by the hacker and click the X symbol. It will have a sentence that the post was reported or you may click undo.

Click Report, there you will be able to find a list of topics that you are gonna report. Click I think this account could be comprimised/hacked.

Reporting to FB to get them to investigate in that matter. They are quite strict in such cases like me being reported by dunno who
on my post on purpose without any reasons. Got blocked for few days.
Ermmmm bro how do I do this when x even go into my daughter's acct?? So sad n mighty angry la...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

fazidk, in your daughters account, go to your account settings and go to app settings. Delete all the apps your daughter has signed up for.

Since you've changed the password it should be 'safe'. If you are still seeing rubbish being posted, deactivate the account
Ermmmm bro izso...x me change d password someone else did so x go in d acct..but my nephew cld see all d post mainly I THINK bcoz he is stil in d fren list..he's d one who told me..:(

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I really pity my girl...she gets stares n comments in school:(

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thing is we x get into her FB..log name n password been changed or something..:(

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Ermmmm bro how do I do this when x even go into my daughter's acct?? So sad n mighty angry la...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Ermmmm bro izso...x me change d password someone else did so x go in d acct..but my nephew cld see all d post mainly I THINK bcoz he is stil in d fren list..he's d one who told me..:(
You can, as friends reporting that issue. So, use your own FB account and click into your daughter's account to view her wall. Click on any post, on top right, there is a X symbol. Click on it,
it will consider reported as spam. But if u click on the word report, u will get to elaborate further
or report on other issues instead of spam.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
You can, as friends reporting that issue. So, use your own FB account and click into your daughter's account to view her wall. Click on any post, on top right, there is a X symbol. Click on it,
it will consider reported as spam. But if u click on the word report, u will get to elaborate further
or report on other issues instead of spam.
Oh thnx bro sf...I'm kinda 'dunggu' this FB (any IT for dat matter) biz...but I wld really love to find out whose d f**king culprit doing this...any way I can u reckon bro?i mean if I report to FB will they help me by revealing who or whatever??

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
u can make a report at CSM (Cyber Security) or SKMM

but from my experience, they will not take action n then said "ini masalah facebook dan bukan masalah kita, kita sudah hantar surat kepada facebook untuk siasatan"

i pity u bro, reminded me of the case LONG TIME AGO in ZTH... i asked for help regarding on this hacker..

no worries, if can ask everyone to make a report to page so that the people will report the page..

btw, plz do check ur daughter's pc n urs as well.. the hacker maybe put a tracking device in either PC. Also maybe she forgot to log off from her fren's pc or cybercafe..

*dont get me wrong u can learn how to hack facebook n i heard a certain uni actually allows their student to hack people's FB

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
u can make a report at CSM (Cyber Security) or SKMM

but from my experience, they will not take action n then said "ini masalah facebook dan bukan masalah kita, kita sudah hantar surat kepada facebook untuk siasatan"

i pity u bro, reminded me of the case LONG TIME AGO in ZTH... i asked for help regarding on this hacker..

no worries, if can ask everyone to make a report to page so that the people will report the page..

btw, plz do check ur daughter's pc n urs as well.. the hacker maybe put a tracking device in either PC. Also maybe she forgot to log off from her fren's pc or cybercafe..

*dont get me wrong u can learn how to hack facebook n i heard a certain uni actually allows their student to hack people's FB
Tq bros for all ur kind opinions n advices..will c what can be done

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh thnx bro sf...I'm kinda 'dunggu' this FB (any IT for dat matter) biz...but I wld really love to find out whose d f**king culprit doing this...any way I can u reckon bro?i mean if I report to FB will they help me by revealing who or whatever??
Hard to find out who unless u r an IT Pro who can actually find out a person's IP address at that
current time when the hacker logged into the FB.

Best to get your daughter to create another account and inform all friends in her old FB account
to add her new account. Just PM them will do and not post on the wall of her old account.

Then report to FB, get them to shut it down. Totally delete that account to prevent any further
disturbing post to make your daughter depressed. :top:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Is she still able to login to her own account?
IF yes, then I presume they have a reset password option?, try that. (I dont use FB so ofter so...)
THEN, please implement a proper password. No common words/numbers. User a passphrase with numbers if possible.
AND dont login to such personal things in public.
SO get her to change all her online passwords immediately.

Another thing, in the Settings.. there is a option to view all the locations where you are currently signed in. Just close those sessions & change your password.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Fazidk :

https://www.facebook.com/hacked

Go to this page and ask your daughter to fill in the details.
Hi bro izso...tq so much for ur help...I will try it later

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Is she still able to login to her own account?
IF yes, then I presume they have a reset password option?, try that. (I dont use FB so ofter so...)
THEN, please implement a proper password. No common words/numbers. User a passphrase with numbers if possible.
AND dont login to such personal things in public.
SO get her to change all her online passwords immediately.

Another thing, in the Settings.. there is a option to view all the locations where you are currently signed in. Just close those sessions & change your password.
Hi bro excel...unfortunately she x log in anymore to that account..thing is I x think she posts personal matters just that photos of her n her siblings,frens etc..I have a very strong feeling who is behind this but I have x proof...that's y I was wondering any IT experts in here who can help in tracing via IP or something..that's d plan..get d culprit n make police report:(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience