IDIOT driver covers plate number to avoid summons

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The phantom car might be a total lost car.. repair and somehow used Supra_Fanatics Saga info to get new JPJ card... better go report police :)
Thanks for the info Ixeo. Will do. Just hope the police wont keep stopping my car after reporting :rofl:
But then that shows that they are doing their job well.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
plastidip your car la. Then every month change colour confirm no one will copy you after that. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The phantom car might be a total lost car.. repair and somehow used Supra_Fanatics Saga info to get new JPJ card... better go report police :)
Wah! that is worst, suddenly he find out his car don't belong to him anymore.....:confused::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Thanks for the info Ixeo. Will do. Just hope the police wont keep stopping my car after reporting :rofl:
But then that shows that they are doing their job well.
Then have to carry your original registration card with you every time....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
plastidip your car la. Then every month change colour confirm no one will copy you after that. :biggrin:
Good idea but I don't print money leh :rofl:

Maybe just plastidip some parts to make it look different

Wah! that is worst, suddenly he find out his car don't belong to him anymore.....:confused::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Then have to carry your original registration card with you every time....
Shit, my car is in ipoh...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
A couple of years back there was a car going around town with same plates as my Dad's car. Was a BMW or Merc IIRC while my Dad's car is a 4wd. This went on for quite sometime as relatives would encounter this imposter once in awhile. Then decided enough was enough and ended with a visit to his house - he said was unintentional because one letter "fell off" not only in front but on the rear plates as well LOL. The excuses people give when caught in the act.

Won't be repeating his mistake I guess. Oh well, what a world we live in.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
[PIMPIN];1064275328 said:
A couple of years back there was a car going around town with same plates as my Dad's car. Was a BMW or Merc IIRC while my Dad's car is a 4wd. This went on for quite sometime as relatives would encounter this imposter once in awhile. Then decided enough was enough and ended with a visit to his house - he said was unintentional because one letter "fell off" not only in front but on the rear plates as well LOL. The excuses people give when caught in the act.

Won't be repeating his mistake I guess. Oh well, what a world we live in.
Congrats btw!

And how'd you find that fellas house address? You tailed him back home?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
It recalls a news that a forklift received a summon for speeding 160kmh on north south highway and a cefiro got a fine for doing 1200kmh ......they still issue summon without proof read nowadays?…

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Yup, if the Civic did not do it, then TS does not have that problem.

Wrong summon, not checking the details properly first, have always been a problem. Lately even AES summon was wrong. the numbers were typed wrongly and summon went to different car...:hmmmm::mad:
by the way how long did AES summon arrive @ ur doorstep, mybe gonna have 1 soon.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

For my case, I'm still looking for the car that has the same number plate as mine. Also a Silver Saga BLM. Met him once right
in front of me. I wonder if he realised he has my number plate.

Came out from my housing area. Once my mum saw it. 2nd time I saw it myself. My mum told me the time, i told her maybe u
see wrongly. But when i saw him, i turn back to chase but lost him.

After thinking of the summon I paid few months back where at 2PM on weekday kena summon in KL for beating traffic light.

I'm sure i cant be in KL at that time driving since im working and my dad cant recall so I thought it was him.

But till date i didnt see him anymore.
in this case, if my car is ol' enuff, i could have rammed him & make him pay for a total lost, if his car oso cannot move:mad:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Wah! like that must ram him with the Saga also, then make police report just nice. Two cars, same make and color and even number plate.....:rofl:
must make the car cannot move loorrr, than take picture, if not he change plate no right after he ran away then u cannot make police report loorr, if not u want to summon ownself aahhh:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
by the way how long did AES summon arrive @ ur doorstep, mybe gonna have 1 soon.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

in this case, if my car is ol' enuff, i could have rammed him & make him pay for a total lost, if his car oso cannot move:mad:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

must make the car cannot move loorrr, than take picture, if not he change plate no right after he ran away then u cannot make police report loorr, if not u want to summon ownself aahhh:hmmmm:
easy to immobilized his car, just ram at front tyre area..sure wont be able to move if hit
hard enough and at the right spot.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I thought it has been put on hold?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

easy to immobilized his car, just ram at front tyre area..sure wont be able to move if hit
hard enough and at the right spot.
My friend just inform kena bang by taxi on the front wheel. Still can drive but steering pointing 45 degree right to go straight.....:rolleyes:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hi SF, if the imposter car were involved in serious crime and you couldn't prove your whereabouts you are in deep shit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi SF, if the imposter car were involved in serious crime and you couldn't prove your whereabouts you are in deep shit.
Shit...will change my number plate to another font type then, since is cracked anyway.
At least not so obvious for the imposter if he happen to see me and sped off...

Not sure if he is using other number plates now. Front number plate is my number plate,
rear is another different number plate.

Is a man around late 40's front slightly bald and wearing specs.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I thought it has been put on hold?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

My friend just inform kena bang by taxi on the front wheel. Still can drive but steering pointing 45 degree right to go straight.....:rolleyes:
Then need to knock which part only can immobilize him? :rofl: Cuz i have seen a car have damage at the front tyre couldnt move cuz tyres too close with the fenders...scrubbing.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Shit...will change my number plate to another font type then, since is cracked anyway.
At least not so obvious for the imposter if he happen to see me and sped off...

Not sure if he is using other number plates now. Front number plate is my number plate,
rear is another different number plate.

Is a man around late 40's front slightly bald and wearing specs.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Then need to knock which part only can immobilize him? :rofl: Cuz i have seen a car have damage at the front tyre couldnt move cuz tyres too close with the fenders...scrubbing.
Different fonts of no use, as they only will mark down the number...

Front and rear different number? Wah! like that also can ah? He will get 2 innocent persons involved now...:mad:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Yah! never thought of that. Summons are chicken feed compared to this....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
i running on a 4g93t and plan to squeeze in a little more power into my ride.i heard a 2litre stroker kit can be fitted.question is where can i source the stroker kit from or which garage does,this kinda conversion?it would be great help if you guys can help.
oh ya one more thing which u guys can help me diagnose.my rev kinda fall to below 300rpm and sometimes engine will just die off.is it because of the throttlebody that needs to be replace?it happens once in a while but more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience