Spark plug cable for 4age 20v

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
visit our website best-itech.com to watch the video, BEST I Cable is a cost reduction alternative to Nology and with additional benefit of stronger ignition spark energy and faster electric transmission, besides BEST I Cable does not require grounding wire. BEST I Cable is a patented technology, and now is manufactured in Malaysia.
thanks bro, but tested with my friends unit already, doesn't really gain much, for i'm running Mines ECU and it doesn't really does well over 7.5k, almost kill my piston around 9K, when the sparks come in a bit late and it miss fired~

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
thanks bro, but tested with my friends unit already, doesn't really gain much, for i'm running Mines ECU and it doesn't really does well over 7.5k, almost kill my piston around 9K, when the sparks come in a bit late and it miss fired~
I'm curious. What has the spark plug cable anything to do with late firing sequencing? All the cable does is transfer electrical energy from your coil pack to your spark plug. If you're having misfiring issues it's not the cable problem.

Careful with your assumptions dude, mis-information is the worst kind of information.

drjoe

Mar 19, 2012
Johor Bahru
Cable with weak spark energy may cause incomplete burning of fuel that leads to misfire, but not in the case of spark plug cable having a strong spark energy.

BEST I Cable has strong spark energy, and Mr. Fahan had used BEST I Cable in Toyota 4AGE for Open Drift Championship at Speed City Kuala Lumpur and won the 2nd place. In Malaysia, there are more than hundreds of cable sets of BEST I Cable being used in Toyota 4AGE.

BEST I Cable had also been used for Honda Civic VTEC engine (268HP; 220Km/Hr) and got the fastest record 11.82 seconds to complete 400 meter on Sepang / Malaysia Drag Racing Class C (Nov. 2011) that performed better than normal expected time of a turbo engine of about 12 seconds.

Test had been conducted by inserting a business name card through the strong spark energy being created from BEST I Cable, there is nothing happen on the name card (no burnt mark and no pin hole), I don't believe it will cause any damage to the piston.

BEST I Cable can be used as a direct replacement of conventional OEM cable and or Racing cable without adjusting ECU and any ignition parameters, however, further improvement in vehicle power will be observed with tuning the ECU program according to property of BEST I Cable (visit best-itech.com Success Stories of Technical Bulletin).

Mar 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
:confused: I have used the cable in 4AGE and MIVEC more than two years, and I experienced quicker acceleration and power improvement without misfire problem, My friends also used the cable with similar observation. I think your feedback is contradictory and misleading, how come to observe misfire problem only after 7.5k, and not earlier, and how do you know your piston got problem around 9k. Misfire will not kill piston.

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Ic,~ thanks for the info. Maybe it's time i should get another mechanic. Had been convince by him all this while it's something wrong with plug cable which causing all these symptoms. Will revise all your advice with my new mech and see what can he do about it.

Many thanks for the informations.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...i recently noticed that my engine got tak tak tak sound...how come ahh? sometimes got but recently the sound seems louder :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience