Metal Headgasket and Spark plug cable. Where to buy?

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Guys,

I am currently looking for metal headgasket and aftermarket spark plug cable for 3SGTE. Where can I get them?

I saw a set of Nology. Any comments or reviews on the Nology Hot Wires? They cost like three times more if compared to the average aftermarket wires. Are they really tht good?

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
nology in masia is dam mahal coz it is fully import...
i read b4 once on a austrailian 4age forum..he say not much different ....
tis is wat i read b4 lah...but talk bout quality i think sure gud lor...

dun tembak me lah.....just share wat i have read

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Trial tuning spirit is the one at taman sungai besi izit? William? mayb i go and ask this sat but doubt he has it cos i heard he gets his stocks from Wing Hin. I have called up Wing Hin and they have not much item for 3SGTE. Been looking here and there for the above item.

Nology should give at least some improvement la since the demo unit in some of the performance shop, shows a stronger spark over the normal ones. However the increment might not be as high as we all expect from the money that we pay them.

I have been looking for NGK, MSD and magnecor. All cannot get. then saw a set of Nology.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i hav a set of ultra 7mm plug cables....taken out from 3sgte 225hp model......asking for RM200.....interested can gimme a call at 012-2249991

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
tom's i contacted you before. remember you were saying that the distributor cap might not fit your NGK? unless u are letting go together with your distributor cap la.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i can let go the whole distributor if u want to....just add some $$.....i hav additional distributor myself

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
opps......plug cable sold.......sorry i didn't log in for sometime already.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda North America has announced their Civic Type-R crate engine purchase program at the annual SEMA show just hours ago. What this means is that ordinary mortals can now buy "off the shelf", the legendary 306hp 2L 4cylinder Turbo Type R engine that powers the latest Civic Type R.

Update: So there's a snag, chances are you're gonna need to an approved member of the HPD grassroots support program as said by...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience