A joke that troolliinggg all of us here!

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
who made this rage comic :biggrin: this hanracing is a computer nerd lol .. look at his posts at lowyat forum ... all about gaming pc .. play too much need for speed + initial d lunatic fan haha ..
haha u are indeed a professional hunter. Every where he go u blacklist him.. haha

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
LOL his facebook profile .. go add him la .. EVO9 sifu u know .. dont play play ..

removed the fb link la he crybaby edi haha

[email protected] :biggrin::thefinger:

if posting this breaks the forum rules then just remove it la :)

Last edited:

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Hahaha

If i can meet this kid i just want tondothis to him :thefinger:

We have one at MLOC thread, but hes not too cocky lke this, its just that he talks as he owns one....BUT at least he hasall the tchnical data / fact with him reardless copy frommanywhere instead of like this dreaming kid han racing?.? Racing?? Hahaha.....evo 9, GT-R???

Go :thefinger: youself infront of the mirror while playing initial d or needforspeed hahaha

Hanracing :thefinger:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
What a pathetic kid....At first he denied the video that I post, 2 times deleted his post (I noticed hos activity) then maybe he realized that his 'tembelang sudah pecah' he apologize. He's totally a keyboard hero :thefinger:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hahaha

If i can meet this kid i just want tondothis to him :thefinger:

We have one at MLOC thread, but hes not too cocky lke this, its just that he talks as he owns one....BUT at least he hasall the tchnical data / fact with him reardless copy frommanywhere instead of like this dreaming kid han racing?.? Racing?? Hahaha.....evo 9, GT-R???

Go :thefinger: youself infront of the mirror while playing initial d or needforspeed hahaha

Hanracing :thefinger:

Bro, dat evo-kipas is 100 times better than dis d*ckhead la, he may not own an evo but atleast he knows a lot of technical stuffs abt evo where as this fella only talk lotsa cocks and sh*ts..

didie

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
LOL. At least he gave us a good joke,a good laugh at the office. I tried to warned you guys with my sarcastic's suggestion to him. I dont wanna be rude to him. But some of u guys, do noticed it, especially bro ehdrian, been playing alongggg. Hahaha. :p But it proves that, our members are concern enough, giving good opinions regardless how fishy it gets. Kudos! Its okay to ask questions, but not to act like you own one, moreover being cocky like u have all the access to all the performance parts in the world. There's no point to it. Haihhs. Kids.

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
If ths kind of thread is duscussed at ovetseas forum, it will definetely got flamed and ask to :thefinger: himself.....

It is to encourage member to search and study the question before asking....other word is do ur homework before ask

This is to avoid stupid situation like this to happen

I agree that our MLOC kid is much better than this a*^hole

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i got 2 evo jialat 9 car... :biggrin:

1 rally car...

and another one road car.....

got problem??? don;t hit me....just tell me nicely.... :adore:

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Lol.. i think he must be scared out of sh*t now.. worrying step out of the house only ppl say.. "eh you are the keyboard warrior ah? Power.. where's ur GTR?"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week my gf's car got break in and lost a Kenwood CD player..

her car is a 100% stock..i donno whats wrong with ppl now dayz,and the player that got stolen is a normal kenwood player...

she is driving a satria,that damn thief broke the galss behind the driver door..that &%&* thief damn smart,i wonder y dont he break the glass on the driver door instead the wan behind,THAT IS FREAKIN MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARE TO THE FRONT ONES!!!

now she in complaining y the &^$*$& am i not staying at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience