Skyline Mega Weekend

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
This is my 1st TT for this wonderful club & also after retired as president from teamcity since 2007....

Pray hard for no rain pls....

I have wash, polish & wax 99 my baby since last night till now....

I wan shoot many many photo with many skyline & owner,

Bless & bless....

C ya all later,

Cheers...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
honda6891, pls change nick to nissan6891. :biggrin:
See you later bro!

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
Great gathering guys. Though can't meet up with all but I think this rd was a good one. Keep it up!

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
thanks everyone for supporting and coming to the Skyline Mega Gathering just now. I apologize if my management skill is not good as this is my first time hosting such a big event. Though not as big as last's year gathering, it is still big for me. I've never seen Putrajaya terrorized this good. LOL. I hope you had a good time and to those going uphill and Janda Baik, see you tomorrow!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thanks everyone for supporting and coming to the Skyline Mega Gathering just now. I apologize if my management skill is not good as this is my first time hosting such a big event. Though not as big as last's year gathering, it is still big for me. I've never seen Putrajaya terrorized this good. LOL. I hope you had a good time and to those going uphill and Janda Baik, see you tomorrow!
Bro, for a first time effort you did well. But call me Abang again and I'll run over you bloody ladder LOL

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Thank you for those who stopped to help during Red Tomato II's distress (Skyline Mega Gath D-Day +1). Thumbs up to Mat Skyline's, Johanz Jassa's, Shidee Sidek's, Ahmad Nezam's, Dexter's & Kevin's help in determining the cause of the problem.

Further thumbs up to YeeHau Leong, Wiliam Kazuki & Marzuki Isahak for their assistance. Also thanks to Feez Dya A Zza for coming all the way with the replacement ignitor.

The car is now a-ok. Will be organizing another UY-GTJ mission soon. :driver:

On a brighter note, good job to Zahid Hutchinson and the rest of the Malaysian Skyline Club members for the awesome invasion of Putrajaya yesterday! Kudos! :top:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009

how about this to keep you guys waiting? :P

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor

Picture by z34
where can i get this group photo, i need the higher res with no tatoot version, need to upload in my fb...hehe...

tq,

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

how about this to keep you guys waiting? :P
bro,

where can i have the higher res group photo (with & without owner) without tattoo...
hehe,..

thanks,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hallo everyone ... i m posting this msg becoz my bro's car is facing this problem .. few months back, his car windscreen broken and had gone to a shop to install a new one ... coz he was rushing back to kl (from johore), 4 hours after the installation, he drove back to kl ...

during raining season, (heavy rain) .. he found out there are some leakage from the windscreen ..

does anyone know where can fix it instead of reinstall the whole thing ?

thank u all !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience