S15 OR Evo 8 MR ????

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
fren, how can u compare a evo with a silvia s15 lah? evo 8 mr sure better lah. plus 4 door

evo is 4 WD n so fast so geng. silvia is a turbo but hp is not even 280hp(i think only 260 someone correct me?)

btw how much is ur evo 8 mr? i think unreg if can find...is about rm220k?

btw i am selling my evo 7 gsr 2001 model. u interested bro? selling at rm156k reg in aug 2005. mileage is 50km. silver color.

cheers
yup evo8 faster in acc n koner lipat :driver: but s15 faster in straight line ( hi topspeed then evo ) s15 chick magnet!! :wavey: evo8mr look like waja :banghead: may chick not pay attention lor..:banghead: s15 dangerous in wet condition road but evo8 more stable in wet condition...:thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Both car are in different category can't compare it.. 1 is a sport saloon another is a sport coupe.
If you want to go fast at straight and easy to drive car Evo will be your choice.
If you like to go side ways then S15 is your car.

For me, I would go for S15. Evo is very common on the road and also it's a thief magnet....Although S15 don't have the stock hp as the evo it's not a slow car also. Driving a S15 will horn your driving skill further as it's not easy to drive a high powered FR. Just be careful on the wet and when cornering...floor too much then you will oversteer....the looks of the S15 is also very sleek.

Evo is a good car also. Easy to drive even at 400hp. straight or corners the Evo feels very confident. Plus it's a 4 door it will be easy also if you need to fetch people and parking will be easier compare to S15 because the S15's nose is very long. S15 is also is lower compare to Evo so some car parks is like hell for S15.

Just my humble opinion.. both car are great car just see what is your usage...test drive both car then choose. cheers...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
TS posted this question in 2006 leh... :rofl:

tevin1991

Known Member
Feb 11, 2009
fren, how can u compare a evo with a silvia s15 lah? evo 8 mr sure better lah. plus 4 door

evo is 4 WD n so fast so geng. silvia is a turbo but hp is not even 280hp(i think only 260 someone correct me?)

btw i am selling my evo 7 gsr 2001 model. u interested bro? selling at rm156k reg in aug 2005. mileage is 50km. silver color.

cheers
lol...
every car got its own characteristic...
can evo 8MR drift??
haha...
maybe rally drift...
buying cars just like choosing wife...
choose the one you like the most...
haha...
or just like purchasing a cell phone...
choose the one that have the function you need...
beside, the prices was different also...
select the one that you can afford also one of the way...
just... don't' regret after choosing!!

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

cheers
Both car are in different category can't compare it.. 1 is a sport saloon another is a sport coupe.
If you want to go fast at straight and easy to drive car Evo will be your choice.
If you like to go side ways then S15 is your car.

For me, I would go for S15. Evo is very common on the road and also it's a thief magnet....Although S15 don't have the stock hp as the evo it's not a slow car also. Driving a S15 will horn your driving skill further as it's not easy to drive a high powered FR. Just be careful on the wet and when cornering...floor too much then you will oversteer....the looks of the S15 is also very sleek.

Evo is a good car also. Easy to drive even at 400hp. straight or corners the Evo feels very confident. Plus it's a 4 door it will be easy also if you need to fetch people and parking will be easier compare to S15 because the S15's nose is very long. S15 is also is lower compare to Evo so some car parks is like hell for S15.

Just my humble opinion.. both car are great car just see what is your usage...test drive both car then choose. cheers...
ya...
erm...
bro, actually an FR car was safe-tier than FF car on wet condition...
FR if without LSD is ok...
but with LSD must got to behave lar...
if know how to drift, any condition also better than FF lol...
FF cornering can't step too much...
if slide a bit and loss control, it is worst than FR...
am I correct?

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
yup evo8 faster in acc n koner lipat :driver: but s15 faster in straight line ( hi topspeed then evo ) s15 chick magnet!! :wavey: evo8mr look like waja :banghead: may chick not pay attention lor..:banghead: s15 dangerous in wet condition road but evo8 more stable in wet condition...:thefinger:
are u sure s15 is faster than evo8 in straight line in stock condition?
on the other hand for the topspeed even a s15 stock speedometer has only 180km/h dial..whereby an evo8 has 270km/h..

tevin1991

Known Member
Feb 11, 2009
are u sure s15 is faster than evo8 in straight line in stock condition?
on the other hand for the topspeed even a s15 stock speedometer has only 180km/h dial..whereby an evo8 has 270km/h..
haha...
ya lol...
how come a 4WD with a greater horses can slower than a FR that with lower power??
lol...
EVO 8 has a 270kph speedometer?
I dunno that...
bro, GTR34 only got 180kph and 180mph, but some got 320kph lar...
base on car's specs...
what I wanna say is we can't conclude the speed of a car by the speedometer...
agree??:biggrin:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Evo 8 speedometer..and the speedcut is just at 190km/h..the rest u can figure out urself..

ur kidding me right? haven't came across any GTR34 that has only 180km/h..
186mph is 300km/h bro..and yes speedometer plays important role when we talk abt sport cars..

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Bro, evo die hard fan will vote for evo. It's all depend on your need. Your money. You want to have "normal" car look, go on with evo. If you want "sporty" car look then go on with s15. It will depend on your need. You want chicks or aunty. You must know what i mean with that.

For me personally, every man want to have sports car. I'll go with trully sports type rather then sports car with "waja convert" look. Even you buy with rm200k car, people will consider it's "waja convert" at road.

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Bro, evo die hard fan will vote for evo. It's all depend on your need. Your money. You want to have "normal" car look, go on with evo. If you want "sporty" car look then go on with s15. It will depend on your need. You want chicks or aunty. You must know what i mean with that.

For me personally, every man want to have sports car. I'll go with trully sports type rather then sports car with "waja convert" look. Even you buy with rm200k car, people will consider it's "waja convert" at road.
LOL!! funnnyyyy... "chicks or aunty".. " "waja convert look"

Not sure if it offends chicks, aunties, Evo owners or waja owners... yes, no, urmm, arrr....

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
For me it would be a S15.....and yes it is a chick magnate cause i own one! And by the way, even my wife likes the S15, so much so she also bought one! So we have 2 S15's at home...or at least had cause my wife sold her's off, to get a 4 door car to put baby seat!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche has announced that the drop-dead gorgeous 918 Hybrid shown at last year’s Geneva Motor Show will be fulfilling the wet dreams of petrol heads by plugging into reality and hopefully, a power socket near you, soon. A Porsche with 500hp and an additional 218hp from the twin electric motors, it’s definitely going to be on our Christmas wish list...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience