Nice Kacuk!!

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Warrhh..Damn nice 'kacuk'!!luv the meter cluster..any comment?esp feez and geber.. :smokin:

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i2_hdZXs_A?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i2_hdZXs_A?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
If anyone is interested to undertake the project, I have the URAS R334 fenders to convert the R33 front to fit the R34 hood, bumpers, lights, etc....

The meter cluster looks like the rare cluster with built in MFD (using Epson screen). It's supposed to show stuffs like GPS, etc.... and of course you can hook it up as a TV output, HKS Camp, etc...

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
RS - Lawa gile weh!!!!hmm tapi biar la my car look original look hehe...nanti buat gelak orang je! hehe...meter apa tuh?

V-spec - you got pic for the said fenders?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Don't spoil the look lah wei. Another atrocity like the Bee-R R324R.

Could be wrong but pretty sure HKS CAMP meant to work with FCon V-Pro

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Of course BNR34 owners will not install CAMP 2 coz they already have the MFD. Its a universal unit bro. You can just plug it into the OBDII port and you have readings already (well of course the sensors is a must also la). :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since I've became a petrolhead, I always prefer drifting more than any other racing.
The sound of blow off valve is the most orgasmic plus the RB, SR and 1J/2J sound.
V8 just doesn't sound right for me.
The only problem is, I can't figure it out
why isn't diesel engines more widely used since it got more torque, naturally.
I know it has a lower rev cut. But what are the other major reasons behind it?
Engine braking? Less prettier smokes?
This guys have done a fantastic job.
I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience