4G91 Gang..

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
skyline_maniac said:
hahaha....wah all also preparing to test thier car....joe coming with racing outfits somemore...scary....
including my apollo helmets....haha...

skyline_maniac said:
my car sure ketinggalan behind wan lor......
dunno wat happen ....now my 2nd / 3rd gear....2-3k rpm....the car will jerk a bit...like choking...y ar? is it sparkplug problem or plug cable?
joe last time u change ur plug cables how much already?
CHOKING ha... maybe not enuff fuel supply kot... how much is yr AFPR setting...
try increasing it abit n c.... cud be yr plugs also....
i bought my cables at ENEOUS at during offer.... abt below 90 likedat...

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
tajulsans said:
ahahahah.. this is cover up nie.. intentionally saying kene tinggal.. then later leave us all in the dust.. hehehe
likedat also can...ok la...that night I prove you are wrong...I drive like turtle...hehehehe

partyJOE said:
YAH... luks like its gonna just a few of us for this TT.... most to most 6 i guess....
eh this 1 convoy or test power... dat means i better be prepared man.... put my racing gears on...:biggrin:
out sifu wanna sekali kill all of us...what to do, his car too powerfull now, cannot beat even put in turbo....haha

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
shouldnt b AFPR problem....coz my car was all fine...my settine is 38-39psi..problem only occured after i send my car for service last saturday.....
the mech opened up one of my spark plugs to see the condition.....after he fix back....then got this problem already....
sigh...went back and complain....ask them to check....they said all fix back properly....the boss said my plug cable rosak...
but i told them....the morning b4 i send my car there for service all working fine....
dunno whether they did "something" to it or not....

plug cable....must we use back 4G91 plug cable? joe...ur plug cable is aftermarket for 4G91?? last time i heard not advisable to change to other plug cable other than stock wan....is it true?

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
skyline_maniac said:
shouldnt b AFPR problem....coz my car was all fine...my settine is 38-39psi..problem only occured after i send my car for service last saturday.....
the mech opened up one of my spark plugs to see the condition.....after he fix back....then got this problem already....
sigh...went back and complain....ask them to check....they said all fix back properly....the boss said my plug cable rosak...
but i told them....the morning b4 i send my car there for service all working fine....

plug cable....must we use back 4G91 plug cable? joe...ur plug cable is aftermarket for 4G91?? last time i heard not advisable to change to other plug cable other than stock wan....is it true?
it could be they spoil ur spark plug(the gap lari) when install back, try replace the plug first before replace your plug cable

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
skyline_maniac said:

ic ic.... mine is Aftermarket 1 woh...
Hurricane... better use stock punya...
i felt more power in stock 1s....
but whr to buy stock punya...
only from halfcut or buy GTI cables at sparepart shop

HOBOT

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
Helo again 2 all 4G91 sifu....need 2 know if someone has oredi change the Air Intake System from the stock 1 (rubber hose) 2 the steel pipe + filter ? Is it okay or not changing the stock Air Intake Hose & use the steel hose 1 ? I understand that using the steel hose + high-flow filters will add horsepower and torque.
plz need confirmation & advice from all the sifu . :albertein

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
HOBOT said:
Helo again 2 all 4G91 sifu....need 2 know if someone has oredi change the Air Intake System from the stock 1 (rubber hose) 2 the steel pipe + filter ? Is it okay or not changing the stock Air Intake Hose & use the steel hose 1 ? I understand that using the steel hose + high-flow filters will add horsepower and torque.
if plan to use open pod filter, heat shield is a must, else you going to have hard time during hot weather or traffice jam

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
HOBOT said:
sure, the steel tubes will add some horsie as its internal is smooth while the stock ones have uneven surface inside.. but not until ur butt dyno can feel much diff lerz.. the less restrictive air filter will surely make alot of diff..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo one-make racing series racing cars are something to be feared on the track. Intending to pay homage to that, the Sant’Agata based supercar maker has teamed up with Swiss luxury watchmaker Blancpain for a limited edition road-legal Gallardo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience